Ted Dekker fans, unite!

yogod6
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Who loves Dekker's works? What's your FAVORITE book / series of his? :)
Hell Hath No Fury At All
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
I love me some Dekker! My fav has got to be The Circle Series. Nothing or no new book can take away from the amazingness of Thomas of Hunter and the Great Romance. The last attempt I made to read Ted Dekker in my (more so lately) busy life was the Eyes Wide Open Series, I Read Book 1 and loved it... then I slowed reading and still on Book 2.

Wait!!?? You didnt even post your FAVORITE!? Sheeesh! ^-^
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I only have read Black, and part of Red so far. (So I can't pick any favorites yet.)
though I really do like Ted Dekkers work so far. :)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
JOJ650s wrote:I only have read Black, and part of Red so far. (So I can't pick any favorites yet.)
though I really do like Ted Dekkers work so far. :)
Sigh* it brightens my day to hear your on Red... But seriously, I loved the Circle Series so much, I wish I could forget it all just to read it again with a completely blank slate.. Ha! You are in for one crazy ride my friend... So are you blasting through the book or just slowly absorbing the pages? When I read the Circle Series, I had many a nights in which the sunrise would scream at me "YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN SLEEP" hehe Enjoy it... it is one truth filled book, packed with awesomeness. ^-^
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I do love me some Dekker; I very greatly enjoyed the circle series, as well. Haven't read Green, or any of the offshoots though.

I also really enjoyed House. Very deep.
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Favorite book series: Black, Red, & White. I read Green but wasn't impressed. I know he wrote a truer ending to it and I have the Circle set on my Kindle app but haven't read it yet.

Imo, Ted Dekker has slipped the past few years. It seems he's more into shock value these days than writing quality novels.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I have the graphic novels for his Black, Red, and White.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Nashulee
Noob
Noob
I read the circle series. Great series of books!!! I read them all and enjoyed it greatly!!
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Cirlce is the best
I literally do nothing
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Time to bring the Dekkies back!!! So tell me, anyone ready to see Ted Dekker on his tour, as he makes it around the country stopping and sharing his testimony in different states? I haven't read Outlaw yet, but man it would be nice to, before he comes to our region.

Check out The site:
http://www.theoutlawtour.com/
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I want to see Ted Dekker that would be awesome if he could sign one of my books...
I literally do nothing
SilverKai
Noob
Noob
my favorite is the lost book series. and Bilos of southern is awesome!! :D
~สิงโต
MrKanister
Noob
Noob
I read Black, Red and White. Is anyone here ho knew about a new book from Ted Dekker? I´m from Germany - havent found a new one jet - it maybe takes time to translate ;).
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
MrKanister wrote:I read Black, Red and White. Is anyone here ho knew about a new book from Ted Dekker? I´m from Germany - havent found a new one jet - it maybe takes time to translate ;).
Have you heard of Green yet? It is a prequel and a sequel. It is the book that ties trilogy together (Black, Red & White) Green makes them come full Circle. So it is refereed now as The Circle Series (Black, Red, White, Green).

Get green. It is an amazing completion, although many side stories continue with "The Lost Books". Sigh, I love Ted Dekker's writings.

Oh and to finalize, Dekker has written MANY books since The Circle Series. Do some googling, you will find greatness.

Enjoy!
Wintercross
Xinori wrote:
MrKanister wrote:I read Black, Red and White. Is anyone here ho knew about a new book from Ted Dekker? I´m from Germany - havent found a new one jet - it maybe takes time to translate ;).
Have you heard of Green yet? It is a prequel and a sequel. It is the book that ties trilogy together (Black, Red & White) Green makes them come full Circle. So it is refereed now as The Circle Series (Black, Red, White, Green).

Get green. It is an amazing completion, although many side stories continue with "The Lost Books". Sigh, I love Ted Dekker's writings.

Oh and to finalize, Dekker has written MANY books since The Circle Series. Do some googling, you will find greatness.

Enjoy!

I read the Circle series a little while ago. Such an amazing series!
I also went on to read Showdown and Saint which link in somewhat with the Circle series. I really enjoyed those two and am hanging out to get a copy of the third book Sinner.