Recommend a book.

Stoney426
Noob
Noob
Yes, Practical Happiness is a really good book! ;)
storm1485
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 am The Bible :D

I also recommend The Lord of the Rings series, Twilight series, Narnia series and Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe (funny!)
That's a great choice!! To be honest I'm not much of book reader but I read the Bible from time to time.
Starfire11
I recently finished The Wingfeather Saga! :D The last book is simply amazing. It's my favorite series so far (which says a lot!). It's hard to explain without spoiling anything, but it's pretty similar to The Chronicles of Narnia. It was recommended by Hcube7 and friends of mine. I couldn't find it at any libraries in my area, but you can get it on Amazon.

Coming in close second is The Mysterious Benedict Society. I have always been looking for good riddle books, and these riddles are really clever and solvable (maybe. if you think hard enough :lol:). It's about four kids who take a test and go on a secret mission with their riddle-solving abilities.

-starfire11 :D
boardinmike96
Noob
Noob
Hey Peeps,

I have always recommended the "Circle" series. Along the same lines as that series would be, of course "The Chronicles of Narnia." (If you can get the picture)
Comotto
Very compelling read! Free ebook.

https://play.google.com/store/books/det ... AAJ&rdot=1

CARZ
Jason397a
Noob
Noob
Again, Illuminae. If your into sci-fi thrillers, then this is the number 1 option.
Keksikissa
Noob
Noob
i do not thing so
McNinjaTNT
Noob
Noob
YES! Scout, a really fun book (for me atleast) 3 boys adventure with a super kewl (my way of saying cool) Germman shepard its got a lot of excitement, I reallyyyy enjoyed it, ended up buying the whole series.
jonlumley
Noob
Noob
I don't really read much, but the Harry Potter Series is a good generic response
ChibiW0lf
Noob
Noob
Yes, I have two:
Pax: a story about a boy and his fox who get separated and have to find each other while a war is starting. It's awesome!
The Green Ember: a story about two rabbits who live together but suddenly are attacked by wolves and join a kingdom of rabbits to 1) clear there family name for good and 2) to stop the wolves once and for all!
MayorEmma
Noob
Noob
I recommend: lord of the rings, harry potter and narnia
naturegirl123321
Noob
Noob
Across the Universe - series
Lunar Chronicles - series
Ariana_Kat_304
Noob
Noob
Please don't take my answer the wrong way guys, but I recommend the Bible.
Jaredk105
Ariana_Kat_304 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:52 pm Please don't take my answer the wrong way guys, but I recommend the Bible.
That is a wonderful recommendation! I have a Quest Study Bible. (I believe that is what it is called.) There are explanations for many verses in that Bible that provide a lot of clarification. Definitely something to check out if anyone is interested.
mikyuki
Noob
Noob
well its more of a manga and its a series... but ill put this out here if anyone likes horror and zombies: I am a hero