Recommend a book.

MyNinjaPenguin
Noob
Noob
Both the Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson, and The Queen's Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner. Both are incredibly gripping, deep fantasy series where a quiet conversation between two characters can be every bit as exciting as the grand battles. Stormlight Archive also has some good Christian messages, if you're paying attention (it's easier to tell when you already know Brandon Sanderson's a Christian).
sunsplace
Noob
Noob
i would say the The Archer Brothers Series from Karen Witemeyer. Her writing style is so nice to read.
ThoseFromHeaven
Noob
Noob
My personal favourite book is roverandom by J. R. R. Tolkien
lukider
Noob
Noob
Stephen King "Bazaar of bad dreams"
TigerElla7
Noob
Noob
I also recommend the Bible great work of God. But the Bible is actually many books the exact number is 66 I believe. I recommend the Book of John if you are a new Christian, though for some reason the Book of Hebrews has always spoken to me more than others. I love the Psalms and Proverbs and I cannot get enough of Revelations. I know weird stuff but it's all true.
somebodysmom
Noob
Noob
One of my favorite books is called Room of Marvels. It's written by the friend of Rich Mullins and is such a good story that I wished it had been a true story because I had so many goosebumps.
somebodysmom
Noob
Noob
I like books that are hard to figure out, mental/psychological thrillers. Not scary in the typical horror way. I like books with a twist that you don't see coming. And no NSFW content. Not a fan of sci-fi, unless it has a good plot. Any good suggestions?
sarna
Noob
Noob
hobbit's a good one
CommunistToad
Noob
Noob
The book thief (10/10 stars in my opinion).
pjakeh
Noob
Noob
For anyone looking to read a great devotional book, my highest recommendation goes to "The Pursuit of God" by AW Tozer.
JCR1010
Noob
Noob
Narnia, Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
TheSquareTigerYT
Noob
Noob
I recommend reading Doctor Who books, Marvel Encyclopaedia, Marvel comics if you are a fan of those types.
elijah2011
Noob
Noob
Pinocchio and the hobbit
Polar_Guardian
Noob
Noob
I would recommend the Harry Potter series. It's a great story, full of emotion, suspense, mystery, and action. I love this series, and it's my number one favorite book series.
Zolumus
Noob
Noob
My favorite series is the Stormlight Archive starting with The Way of Kings. So rich in details and it's about making the right decision even if it is the difficult one.