Recommend a book.

c0deNam3
Noob
Noob
I would recommend is "Know Why You Believe" by Paul E Little. It's a good book for anyone who's interested in apologetics.
Lahd
Noob
Noob
In these times of hyper-connection, I'd say 1984, from Orwell, is a must-have.
Dragon_skull04
Noob
Noob
I have read a few books, but reight now i am reading Harry Potter book nummber six
Potatosaur
Noob
Noob
The entire Lord of the Rings series is great, along with the Hobbit.
setfree
Noob
Noob
Yes, in my opinion, the most amazing book on the life of Christ, besides the Bible, is a book titled The Desire of Ages by Ellen White. I always enjoy reading the details of Jesus' life and ministry.
MattNickPooz
Here I have no uncertainty. Lord of the Rings. If you've seen the movies but not read the book and liked the movies - do yourself a favor and read the book. You can probably find the Audio book at the library. I recommend the recording by Rob Inglis.
matthew_com
Noob
Noob
The Hobbit. It's a happy story.
DizzeyMCdonald
Noob
Noob
Ill always recommend the bible!! But if I was to recommend a book I Wouild recomend reading.....yeah the bible because I dont read alot of books to know! haha
BelieverInGod88
Noob
Noob
So many to pick. Paul Tripp is a good author. His book: What to Expect is a good read on marriage.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Agreed, I'm currently reading New Morning Mercies by him, great book!
Pandi_Tech
Noob
Noob
I would recommend The Swiss Family Robinson, which we listened to as an audio book.
WorthyGamer
Noob
Noob
If anyone could reply, I'm looking for a book that has fantasy, kinda like the Chronicles Of Narnia (Can't stop reading it!).

Suggestions anyone?
dragondestroyer1
Noob
Noob
I recommend the book series for people like 12 and up it is christian but it isn't really for really young kids like 7 and 8
Tempystral
Noob
Noob
Like I said in my Last Book Read post, I highly recommend the entire Expanse series. It's a phenomenal example of Space Opera but with solid characters and a universe that while physically small (only one solar system) feels very very large indeed. And there's a lot of scientifically driven writing - travel takes time for example!
PigLover64
Noob
Noob
Still the Best Hope: Why the World Needs American Values to Triumph

by Dennis Prager

This book was eye-opening for me. It introduced me to so many ideas that got me interested in American politics and I highly recommend this book for anyone living in America or anyone really. It is amazing.