Recommend a book.

JCworks
Noob
Noob
"The B-I-B-L-E, That's the book for me!
JCworks
Noob
Noob
I also recommend "Fraggle". It's a really good book.
TheBailinator07
Noob
Noob
Compound, one of the only books i've ever read. Oh, Also, the Bible... of course. xD

JaciMae
Noob
Noob
I really recommend A Man Called Ove. It's about a grumpy little man in a Swedish town and he likes things to be in a certain order. He takes care of his neighborhood and then this new family moves in and causes lots of chaos for him. It's a sweet book I enjoy it, one of my favorites.
wishfuljon64
Noob
Noob
I have read Journey through the Night a world war 2 book 11 times it is a good book :D
reephn
Noob
Noob
I recommend the Hiding Place by Corrie Ten boom. It is a great incite of the Holocaust by a Christian woman who had made the dangerous and right decision to help the Jews!
Marzer
Noob
Noob
I'd recommend reading the bible, id show them some very interesting verses to dwell on if they are not saved. John 3:16, John 16:33, etc.
timedmercury64
Noob
Noob
I didnt really read many books yet but I read a little bit of this book thats named Diary of a Wimpy Kid its pretty good.
Buildhappy3308
Noob
Noob
Definitely The first Five Kingdoms book, Sky Raiders, because once you read that, you'll for sure want to read the rest of the series.
Z_Tank
Noob
Noob
I love the Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan! It's adventure packed and I would automatically recommend it to anyone.
TheRealYlias
Noob
Noob
I would say a great book to read is Midsummers Night Dream-Shakespeare
Jivesucka
Noob
Noob
My current favourite series is The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, as well as the accompanying novella.
It is fantastic. 5 stars, two thumbs.
EpicCrafter9000
Noob
Noob
I recommend reading the Bible, but I'm sure most here don't need to be told that ;)

Another great book I read was Liberty Defined by Dr. Ron Paul. Great insight on the liberties afford to us by our creator and how to keep government accountable to that.
CrazyRandomDOGE
Noob
Noob
I have a Sunday School answer for this one. The Bible! All the action and other thing you could want! Also its a true story so, you can't beat that!
BellicosityKit
Noob
Noob
Many many books to recommend. Depends on the genre. I really enjoy Mike Foster's devotionals. We've gone through several in my small group and they've always been life changing.

Wonderlife
Freeway
People of the Second Chance