Recommend a book.

Mirkku100
Noob
Noob
I don't really like reading.. It makes me sleepy..

There has been a few good books I have read, tho. If only I remembered their names..
I'm sorry. I got nothing. :(
foalan258
Noob
Noob
My favorite series is The Wolves of The Beyond series. thats where i got my mine craft username, even though i spelled it wrong because i was eight when i bought mine craft. This series is about a wolf name Faolan. he was born with one paw slightly turned backwards and a dim spiral pattern on the pad. he was cast out of the pack and left to die as a pup, if he survives he is welcome back to the pack as the lowest rank and will never rise from it. Im not going to give any spoilers, But THIS Is and awesome series! :D there are six books total.
jdorjuna
Noob
Noob
"Out of the Silent Planet" by C.S. Lewis!
Padleah
Noob
Noob
The Alchemist is amazing!
Dj icewolf 360
Noob
Noob
I would say ...
the bible (of course) and of course Warriors:Bluestar's Prophecy
ReasonFlees
Noob
Noob
The Bancroft Strategy by Robert Ludlum is good. Also the Autobiography of Ben Franklin.
Luxen
Noob
Noob
The five love languages is a great book. It focuses on the ways the love languages that people give and receive love in. It is a great read and can truly help you in relationships with your family members, boyfriend/girlfriends, spouses, and so on.
codemanwessels
Noob
Noob
a book i have read is Survival Manual and its not really a book its more like a manual and i would recommend it to all outdoorsmen.
shaqi1
Noob
Noob
Martyr of The Catacombs. It's about a Roman Soldier who becomes a Christian and lives in the Catacombs with them.
haleyboppers02
Noob
Noob
A great series is faithgirlz! i love it i amnot going to say anything about because i dont want to give ANYTHING away!

P.S. This is really a girl book boys you may be interested but there is anothr series you may like its called DOG TAGS!

haleyboppers02
travmanwessels
Noob
Noob
magic tree house
travmanwessels
Noob
Noob
magic tree house
Palki7
Noob
Noob
well The Lord Of The Rings is one of the best books and movie but well if you read the book first you may not like the movie so much ;D
CoryBurning
Noob
Noob
I'm 100% sure that given the nature of this website it has been recommended already, but if you haven't read Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky I'd urge you to go out and pick up a copy today. A brilliant study of psychology, nihilism, faith, morality, and redemption.
Cup_Cake_Sweets
Noob
Noob
I do not recommend any books. Everyone has their own likes