Mario vs Bowser the final epic battle

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Orders to have surgery done to his eyes. However the magikoopas said that the cost of the surgery is 3 million dollars. Outraged, Bowser punches and breathes fire on the magikoopas and proceeds to find someone who offers eye surgery for free.

In the process of finding someone, Bowser...
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Finds the remains of Peach and Luigi's armies. Peach and Luigi just happen to be camped inside a fort with a free eye doctor. While Bowser attacks the fort, Mario and the Toads sneak up behind him and...
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Grab his tail once again and fling him far away! He is sucked into a black hole. Mario and the gang believe he is done for, so they return home. (The toads use technology to make new planets and a new sun.)

Unknown to them, Bowser survives and lands in this weird black world. Good news is there is a free eye doctor! So Bowser gets his eyes fixed and sees the world around him.

"Something's not right" Bowser says

So Bowser looks around and finds...

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
That everything is really really really thin! Bowser...
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Turns thin himself and transforms into Paper Bowser!

Hmm...This place seems familiar...is this Paper Mario's world?

The paper toads there freak out and run away from Bowser.

Paper Mario appears! He attacks Bowser and makes good progress until the "true" paper Bowser sneaks up behind paper Mario and fire breathes him. Paper Mario is defeated! At least until a random 1-up appears and regenerates paper Mario. Paper Mario then runs off to tell Peach the news.

The Bowsers then...

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Team up to conquer the Paper World! The Paper World is less advanced than the 3D world, and the best weapons of the Mushroom Kingdom are Bows and Swords. Meanwhile the regular Toads decide to observe the black hole Bowser was thrown into. They discover that it is a portal, and that Bowser could come back through! The Toads immediately relay the news to Good Guy Alliance HQ. The GGA leaders decide to...
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Send troops into the portal to inspect it and report back to them!

Upon entering, the troops...

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Turn thin like Bowser! They travel to the planet, where they discover that the 2 Bowsers are attacking the Mushroom Kingdom Capital! The Toads decide to watch the battle. Mega Bowser is watching Paper Bowser's army fail to breach the walls. Mega Bowser...
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Decides to take out the wall himself with 1 claw swipe. This succeeds and all of Paper Bowser's army goes into the castle.

Then...

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
A brave Paper Toad in charge of a cannon gets an idea! He quickly runs to the treasure room in the bottom of the castle. Once he unlocks the door with the key that was hidden under the rug, he runs inside and grabs an ancient Super Mini Mushroom. The Super Mini Mushroom is the most powerful in all of the Mushroom Kingdom. He runs back up to his cannon, aims at Mega Bowser, and fires the Super Mini Mushroom! Mega Bowser is hit, and he shirnks to normal size. Upon seeing that their leader is shrunk, Bowser's Minion Army...
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Go to Paper Bowser's castle to grab some spare mega mushrooms. Bowser once again grows, but due to the mushrooms being made of paper, it's not as effective.

The Bowser's continue infilterating the castle. They also bring some airships to blow up the castle.

The castle is now...

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Almost destroyed! However, the Toad Spies have gone back to GGA HQ, and the Toad battleships are sneaking up behind Bower's army! The Toads attack the rear of Bower's Army! Faced with technology far advanced from what they have seen, Paper Bowser's minions...
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are told by normal Bowser he would be right back. He zooms past the normal toads and brings back some of his technology from the sun. Due to this they manage to beat the toads.

Bowser and Paper Bowser then proceed to finish off the castle. Now with the castle destroyed and Peach being kidnapped, the Bowser's are free to take over.

To celebrate, the Bowser's...

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Throws a party over the ruins of Peach's castle!

However, the attack ships sent by the Toads was only 1/20th of their fleet! The Toads begin to rebuild their ships, send fast ships to find planets that Bowser did not eat, and recruit people whose worlds were destroyed by Bowser. The Toads send their Sun Crusher to destroy Bowser's sun. The Sun Crusher succeeds, due to all of Bowser's minions being at the party.

The Toads send a cloaked Troop Transport to rescue captive Paper Toads, and they rescue them all by beaming them out of their cells. When Paper Bowser and Bowser realize the Paper Toads are gone, they...
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Wonder why they even attacked the Sun in the first place. Since the Bowser's were never even there. Normal Bowser says "For some reason, the Toads thought we were celebrating the party at the sun! Not at the destroyed castle! I guess I accidentally forgot to send an invitation to the minions at the sun...my bad..."

Despite the Bowser's being confused as to why they attacked the sun in the first place, they combine their firebreathe to be powerful enough to destroy even the most powerful Toad ships.

Then...

1.12 is here!