Ballad of the Legendary Hero Guy

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
No. No he was not. You do not kill Mr. Rogers that is horrible and sick. Mr. Rogers one and he thanked God for His help. THAT is how it goes. Mr. Rogers cannot die. He's too awesome.
This is my signature
cjv
But then a horror that even made the primordial terror shiver in his boots broke out from the pit the devil himself.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
And Mr. Rogers was scattered across the land. <_<
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
No. Mr. Rogers lives. Because God was on his side, and nothing can defeat God, Mr. Rogers won the battle, he slayed the terror and praised the Lord for His help.
This is my signature
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Then Thor shows up taking the mighty oak of his father Odin and forming a cross on which he crucified Mr. Rogers with Mjolnir, thus proving that you always bet on the God with a hammer.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
oh my gosh... no... God, the one and only God, Jehovah, struck down this wannabe-"god" with a puny hammer, before he could do anything to Mr. Rogers. :D
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
In an alternate universe, far away from Mr. Rogers and his trouble with people repeatedly killing him and bringing him back to life, a young lady named Julie was on her usual rounds delivering papers. As she was riding her bike down the street, she noticed a strange, sparkly object on the sidewalk. She stopped to examine it. Suddenly, the object transported her off to...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Orodrist
CCGR addict
And Odin swatted the laughable jewish god and went about his business.

Julie was swept into the mountains deep in Peru and sacrificed alive.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
um can we keep this family friendly??
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Apparently not...

What laughable Jewish God? He is not simply a Jewish God, he is God, of all, the God of you, I and everyone. Odin and the norse gods are not real. Please stop this horrid gore and useless arguments and simply enjoy the creations in peace.

Julie, meanwhile, was transported to Ukraine, where she discovered that the item she had found was a stolen time traveling device from the year 1378, made by a small tribe of native Americans in Brazil.
When Julie looked around, she discovered that she was in a museum, and that the security beams were pointed at her.
The alarm went off...
This is my signature
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
If it doesn't stay family friendly I will unleash the ban hammer and lock this thread. Pretty impressive :)

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Oh dang, that is cool! Did you make it yourself? :)
This is my signature
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
nah found it on a google image search
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
It's cool, the tiger looks photo-shopped though.
This is my signature
jester747
Forum Moderator
Wat.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.