Ballad of the Legendary Hero Guy

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Spoiler:
For dramatic effect, I have provided you with the option of listening to this song while reading this thread.
Far, far away, in the darkest corners of the multiverse, there lied an unparalleled dark force. This force sought to consume all dimensions and meld them so they would adhere to its own twisted ideals.

Meanwhile, on an ordinary planet known as Earth, there lived a young man by the name of David. Little did he know that, as he lived out his normal, insignificant life, a great destiny awaited him. This boy would be tasked with the important job of...
Last edited by baconisgood23 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Becoming pregnant with a cosmic monster of a form beyond human comprehension
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
cjv
Orodrist wrote:Becoming pregnant with a cosmic monster of a form beyond human comprehension

......didn't see that coming :shock:
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
But, realizing that that wouldn't work because he was a guy(and it would also be pretty gross nasty), he decided to take on a different destiny. He journeyed across time and space in search of the mystical Blade of Jollygoodness that would help him carry out his quest. And after this had gone on for a few years. he came across...
Last edited by baconisgood23 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
No, no, it's a cop out to reverse someone else's contribution. You must continue with this lovecraftian theme.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Erm... fair enough, I suppose.

After the cosmic monster was birthed up, it journeyed off to seek the legendary power crystal that would give it sacred powers of...

Orodrist
CCGR addict
World domination, as it was the harbinger of the Great Old Ones.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
David was enjoying his morning meal of two fried eggs over hard, crispy bacon and toast when he heard the news that a dark being was attacking central Canada.

He decided that he would take action...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
By using the mystical power of the Lightning Crystal to imprison the being in a nether realm of pain and suffering. But it wasn't going to be as easy as he thought. What he did not know was that the dark being was only a distraction, summoned by a much higher power whose ultimate goal was to subdue the galaxy. His name was...

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Steve. He was a janitor imbued with evil power that only showed itself when the stars were aligned in a cross.

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Chtenff hafh'drn vulgtlagln shoggoth orr'e, fm'latgh f'bthnk, 'ai Cthulu-yar.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
David was dumbstruck, what was the weird language that the evil janitor was saying?

He quickly bought all of the Rosetta Stone learning books and learned a lot of languages...
This is my signature
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
A voice whispered in David's head.
It is the language of the old ones, the tongues that no sane man could bear.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Orodrist
CCGR addict
And the voice from the darkness bade him to return to the void from whence his soul was born

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
It was only until a month later did a passerby stumbled upon David, or rather the mumbling, deranged lunatic scratching R'lyehian into the walls with his blood. All hope of recovery is clearly lost, as his mind has been completely consumed.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.