A super duck made out of duct tape drinking coffee

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
fell into a sugar coma and woke up in exile on the planet Xorgon where he...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Discovered a colony of exiled Pears, he then went to the leader of the colony and...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Realized that the pears weren't alive, and that they were actually left there by an ancient race of alien vegans. He ate them all and gained a superpower that allowed him to...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Turn pickles into roses,
After discovering this power, the blossom decided to travel to the planet 67-A9RT8, where he found...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
...a huge dungeon in which a race of fellow blossoms was being held captive. He went in to rescue them. He walked for hours through the winding passageways and eventually came across...

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
A rogue Ughandan Beetle, who didn't like that the blossoms were slaves, so he decided to help Terry.

With their new found friendship Barry the Beetle led them to the cage of slaves where the encountered a...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
the evil pickle overlord who had imprisoned the blossoms. Terry the blossom used his new pear power to turn the pickle into a giant rose. The key the pickle-turned-rose overlord was holding dropped from one of its ginormous petals. Terry freed all his blossom friends. Barry the Beetle led them out of the dungeon. Once they got out, they decided to...

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Have siesta.
However, during the middle of their nap a bid shadow came over the camp and...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
woke up Terry and his blossom friends. They looked up, and fear struck their hearts. For towering above them was a huge Metal Gear D, piloted by Darth Vader. Terry woke up the beetle, who flew them all off the planet. Darth Vader gave chase, and...

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
While in space they encountered a space war going on between two worlds. Darth Vader was able to escape the mayhem, but Terry and B were caught in a tractor beam. When they were in the ships hangar, the were held at gunpoint by Squid headed aliens...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
who forced them to pass a series of trials to earn their freedom. Terry and his friends excelled at every test. But the final test was incredibly difficult. For the last test, Terry was launched into a gladiator battle against his beetle friend. The winner would be allowed to go free, but the loser would be launched into a pool of lava. Not wanting to fight each other, they decided to...

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
quickly drill a hole in the space ship and jump down to the planet below, planet Y344ST, On the planet they were able to get smuggled to Earth.
Where they lived on Tahiti in peace and quiet.

For now...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Until Galactus got hungry and decided to eat the earth as a light mid-morning snack. Terry and the beetle naturally did not want to get eaten, so they decided that they should...

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Decided that they would take Terry's pocket bomb and fly up to Galactus's mouth and throw the bomb in...
This is my signature
Emwok
CCGR addict
Where it would not explode (because this pocket bomb was defective), but would choke him to death. Upon death, Galactus turned into...
Spoiler: