NaNoWriMo 2017!

Starfire11
Hey y’all! Wondering if anyone is participating in NaNo this year. I can’t believe it’s less than a week away! This is my first year participating, and I’m pretty excited! (Now I actually understand what pre-NaNo jitters are :|. I don’t even have a plot....)
National Novel Writing Month is this November, and the goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 Days! Check out nanowrimo.org for more details.

Happy writing! :D
-starfire11
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Woah. I never even heard of this...

Edit: I *Sigh* I can't precipitate because I'm not 13 years of age...

I will be next year though!!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
National Novel Writing Month is quite the experience, and I encourage everyone who wants to be a writer to give it a shot. I've done it for seven years, and have completed it each time. As a result, I now have six first drafts that are completed (or nearly completed - and in case you were wondering, I wrote the first half of one novel one year, and the second half the next). I've even submitted a couple of my edited works to publishers, but sadly, have yet to be published.

I will not be participating this year, though. For reasons I won't go into here, I don't really feel the writing bug this time around. Maybe next year.
evered wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:00 am
Edit: I *Sigh* I can't precipitate because I'm not 13 years of age...
Of course you can participate! You just won't be a member of the NaNo Web site. Try to write at least 1,667 words per day in November, and let us know about your progress! :)
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I might "participate" by starting this book I want to write. It'll be a short story I'm going to try to publish to my High school newsletter (Once I get more info of what that entails) and slowly over the course of the next couple months make it into a formidable story