Mario vs Sonic

Should the battle be made larger? And how so?

Dr. Eggman can get more Sonic villains to join Team Eggman.
25%
The rest of the normal Team Sonic can come back from vacation.
13%
Bowser Jr. could enter the portal before Captain Toad gets back with the spacesuits.
38%
Other (post your suggestion in the topic)
13%
No more people!
13%

Total votes: 8
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I spent some of my free time writing this story! I have made 3 chapters so far, but I will continue to add to it, and hopefully remember to post it here!
I hope you like it!

(Format may be a little messed up, I copied it straight from Microsoft Word.)

Mario vs Sonic

Prologue

“This is the end Bowser!” exclaimed Mario. “We will defeat you once and for all!” “No way Mario. You may have defeated my minions, but I still have my fire breath!” Bowser roars and unleashes a plume of flame! Mario defends with Ice Power. BOOM! A huge explosion throws back Bowser, Mario, and Luigi. In the crater, a mysterious portal appears, sucking them all in!

Chapter 1

“Ugggg. Where am I?” thought Bowser. Bowser stands up and looks around. “That portal must have teleported me to this beach. There are some people over there playing volleyball. Maybe they know where I am”. Bowser walks down the beach toward the volleyball game. “Look at all these beautiful beachfront properties! I don’t feel the need to rampage and destroy them. This new world makes me feel like a good guy! I love it!” “Hey! What’s that coming toward us?” asked Sonic. “I don’t know,” said Tails, “It looks dumb enough and big enough to be an Eggman bot!” Sonic charged and slammed into Bowser, knocking him down. Tails prepares to whack Bowser with his wrench but Bowser screams, “OW! Stop! Why are you attacking me? I don’t want to hurt anyone!” “What’s your name?” asked Sonic. “Bowser” “Sorry Bowser,” said Tails, “We mistook you for and Eggman robot”. “Who’s Eggman?” asked Bowser. “Our arch enemy” replies Sonic. “I have an arch enemy too! Mario always beats me in battles. In fact, we were having a battle just before I came here.” “Really?” asked Sonic,” What happened?” “Well, I tried to stop Mario with my fire breath, but he blocked with his Ice Power. When the fire and ice collided, it made an explosion and a portal, which sucked us in. Then I woke up on the beach. I wonder what happened to that annoying Mario.” “Mario sounds a lot like Eggman. Always coming back for another battle” said Sonic. “Exactly!” replied Bowser. “Mario always comes back to beat me up again. He is so mean!” “You sound like a good guy Bowser, and Mario sounds like a bully,” said Tails, “We can help you hone your battle skills, and you can help us fight Eggman! Would you like to join our team?” asked Tails, “The other 3 members of our team are on vacation, so we could use the extra firepower against Eggman.” “Sure!” replies Bowser,” Being the good guy is going to be amazing!”

Chapter 2

“Ah, what a relaxing day to spy on Sonic.” Said Dr. Eggman. “Looks like they teamed up on that Bowser guy while their friends are on vacation. I’ve never heard of him. I’ll look him up later, my favorite show is on TV!” CRASH! “What was that?!? Exclaimed Dr. Eggman, “Do I smell smoke, did the cookies burn? Cubot was supposed to take them out of the oven. I have to do everything around here.” Dr. Eggman walks to the kitchen with his fire extinguisher. He opens the door and a fireball flies out, barely missing him! “Who’s in here?!” Yells Dr. Eggman. “It’s a me a Mario, and my brother Luigi,” said Mario. “After we went through that portal, we felt the need to destroy something, you kitchen was the closest thing.” “I see that you melted my fridge and froze my oven,” said Dr. Eggman. “That is a seriously evil deed. With your firepower I can finally destroy Sonic. Are you ready to join Team Eggman?” “Do we get to destroy things?” asked Luigi. “That’s our job! There’s a whole town to burn!” replied Dr. Eggman. ‘Then we’re in!”

Chapter 3

Meanwhile, back in the Mario Universe, Captain Toad has been summoned to Bowser’s castle to investigate the portal. “We tried sending a search party through the portal, but they have not returned,” said Bowser Jr. “It is possible that the other side of the portal needs to be activated by a similar event,” said Captain Toad. “In my travels I have seen many portals. My readings are most similar to the Reversal Portal I discovered. Not only did that portal lead to a new universe, it made the good people who went through evil, and the evil people who went through good!” “So Mario and Luigi are evil, and Lord Bowser is good?” asked Bowser Jr. “Exactly! I have a spacesuit that I can modify to block the reversal effect. I will be back shortly”.

I can't decide to keep the teams the same or add to both of them. There are several ways I can add to the teams, but if you guys have any different suggestion let me know! These are the ideas I came up with for adding to the fight:

#1. Dr. Eggman can get more Sonic villains to join Team Eggman.
#2. The rest of the normal Team Sonic can come back from vacation.
#3. Bowser Jr. could enter the portal before Captain Toad gets back with the spacesuits.
#4 Other (post your suggestion in the topic)
I will set up a poll for those options.

Thanks in advance for the tips!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:24 am I spent some of my free time writing this story! I have made 3 chapters so far, but I will continue to add to it, and hopefully remember to post it here!
I hope you like it!

(Format may be a little messed up, I copied it straight from Microsoft Word.)

Mario vs Sonic

Prologue

“This is the end Bowser!” exclaimed Mario. “We will defeat you once and for all!” “No way Mario. You may have defeated my minions, but I still have my fire breath!” Bowser roars and unleashes a plume of flame! Mario defends with Ice Power. BOOM! A huge explosion throws back Bowser, Mario, and Luigi. In the crater, a mysterious portal appears, sucking them all in!

Chapter 1

“Ugggg. Where am I?” thought Bowser. Bowser stands up and looks around. “That portal must have teleported me to this beach. There are some people over there playing volleyball. Maybe they know where I am”. Bowser walks down the beach toward the volleyball game. “Look at all these beautiful beachfront properties! I don’t feel the need to rampage and destroy them. This new world makes me feel like a good guy! I love it!” “Hey! What’s that coming toward us?” asked Sonic. “I don’t know,” said Tails, “It looks dumb enough and big enough to be an Eggman bot!” Sonic charged and slammed into Bowser, knocking him down. Tails prepares to whack Bowser with his wrench but Bowser screams, “OW! Stop! Why are you attacking me? I don’t want to hurt anyone!” “What’s your name?” asked Sonic. “Bowser” “Sorry Bowser,” said Tails, “We mistook you for and Eggman robot”. “Who’s Eggman?” asked Bowser. “Our arch enemy” replies Sonic. “I have an arch enemy too! Mario always beats me in battles. In fact, we were having a battle just before I came here.” “Really?” asked Sonic,” What happened?” “Well, I tried to stop Mario with my fire breath, but he blocked with his Ice Power. When the fire and ice collided, it made an explosion and a portal, which sucked us in. Then I woke up on the beach. I wonder what happened to that annoying Mario.” “Mario sounds a lot like Eggman. Always coming back for another battle” said Sonic. “Exactly!” replied Bowser. “Mario always comes back to beat me up again. He is so mean!” “You sound like a good guy Bowser, and Mario sounds like a bully,” said Tails, “We can help you hone your battle skills, and you can help us fight Eggman! Would you like to join our team?” asked Tails, “The other 3 members of our team are on vacation, so we could use the extra firepower against Eggman.” “Sure!” replies Bowser,” Being the good guy is going to be amazing!”

Chapter 2

“Ah, what a relaxing day to spy on Sonic.” Said Dr. Eggman. “Looks like they teamed up on that Bowser guy while their friends are on vacation. I’ve never heard of him. I’ll look him up later, my favorite show is on TV!” CRASH! “What was that?!? Exclaimed Dr. Eggman, “Do I smell smoke, did the cookies burn? Cubot was supposed to take them out of the oven. I have to do everything around here.” Dr. Eggman walks to the kitchen with his fire extinguisher. He opens the door and a fireball flies out, barely missing him! “Who’s in here?!” Yells Dr. Eggman. “It’s a me a Mario, and my brother Luigi,” said Mario. “After we went through that portal, we felt the need to destroy something, you kitchen was the closest thing.” “I see that you melted my fridge and froze my oven,” said Dr. Eggman. “That is a seriously evil deed. With your firepower I can finally destroy Sonic. Are you ready to join Team Eggman?” “Do we get to destroy things?” asked Luigi. “That’s our job! There’s a whole town to burn!” replied Dr. Eggman. ‘Then we’re in!”

Chapter 3

Meanwhile, back in the Mario Universe, Captain Toad has been summoned to Bowser’s castle to investigate the portal. “We tried sending a search party through the portal, but they have not returned,” said Bowser Jr. “It is possible that the other side of the portal needs to be activated by a similar event,” said Captain Toad. “In my travels I have seen many portals. My readings are most similar to the Reversal Portal I discovered. Not only did that portal lead to a new universe, it made the good people who went through evil, and the evil people who went through good!” “So Mario and Luigi are evil, and Lord Bowser is good?” asked Bowser Jr. “Exactly! I have a spacesuit that I can modify to block the reversal effect. I will be back shortly”.

I can't decide to keep the teams the same or add to both of them. There are several ways I can add to the teams, but if you guys have any different suggestion let me know! These are the ideas I came up with for adding to the fight:

#1. Dr. Eggman can get more Sonic villains to join Team Eggman.
#2. The rest of the normal Team Sonic can come back from vacation.
#3. Bowser Jr. could enter the portal before Captain Toad gets back with the spacesuits.
#4 Other (post your suggestion in the topic)
I will set up a poll for those options.

Thanks in advance for the tips!
MARIO!!! I love this story! keep up the good work! :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
As promised, Chapter 4. (Still working up to adding Bowser Jr. to the battle. The votes seem to want him badly.)

Chapter 4

Bowser, Sonic and Tails go to Tail’s workshop to work on Bowser’s fighting skills. “I made some dummies for you to practice your punching on,” said Tails. “Ok,” said Bowser, “I will give it a try.” POW! CRASH! BANG! Bowser attacks the dummies, completely destroying them. “Well, you certainly have the power to destroy pretty much anyone. I wonder why you have so much trouble with Mario,” said Tails. “He always avoids my attacks. He is so fast I can’t catch him, even with an army of minions,” replied Bowser. “Sounds like me and Eggman,” said Sonic “I always avoid his lasers and missiles”. “You need to work on your reaction time and prediction skills. Try predicting where Sonic is going to run, and try to block him,” said Tails “I’ll make some smaller and faster robots for you to practice with”. Bowser and Sonic practice a bit, but Bowser gets tired quickly. Bowser gets a bottle of water, and he notices some figures walking across the beach. “Hey! Those guys look like some of my koopas and goombas!” said Bowser. The search party makes its way to Tail’s workshop. “How did you guys find me?” asked Bowser. “We followed the trail of giant footprints,” said a goomba. “Well that would make things a lot easier. Are you guys feeling like good guys too?” asked Bowser. “Yep! We are feeling amazing! We have no idea how to get back though.” “Minions!” announces Bowser, “You have been drafted into Team Sonic! Congratulations!” “With your minions on your team we should have no problem defeating Dr. Eggman.” Said Sonic, “Thanks Bowser! You are really helping the team!” “Looks like we will have to cut your training short, “said Tails, “Eggman is wreaking havoc in town!”

Next Chapter: Skirmish in Town!
I post too much.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Finished Chapter 5! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 5

Dr. Eggman arrives at Meh-Burger with Mario and Luigi. “Hello, I would like a chili dog,” requests Dr. Eggman. Dave the Intern places a Meh-Burger on a tray and hands it to Dr. Eggman. “This is close enough,” said Dave. “A Meh-Burger is not a chili dog!” Yelled Eggman. Dave replaces that Meh-Burger with a Meh-Burger with cheese. “Is this close enough?” asked Dave. “No! That is still not a chili dog! I’m going to get a chili dog, even if I have to steal it! Mario! Luigi! Steal me a chili dog!” “Not so fast Egg-head” yelled Sonic. “You can’t steal from Meh-Burger!” “Why not? I’m the bad guy! “Replied Eggman. “Anyway, Robots! Mario! Luigi! Attack!” “Mario and Luigi?” said Bowser, “I guess the portal that made me a good guy made them bad guys! I get to be a good guy AND beat up Mario! Double win! Let’s thump them Sonic!” “Let’s do this!” said Team Sonic. Dr. Eggman’s robots charge, but Bowser smashes them to bits, freeing up Sonic and Tails to defeat Mario and Luigi. Sonic dodges Mario’s attacks and lands a hit on Mario, knocking him down. Supported by Bowser’s minions, Tails drives Luigi back, and Luigi slips on the remains of a Meh-Burger and falls down. Realizing that he is next, Dr. Eggman yells,” Retreat!!!” Mario, Luigi and the remains of Eggman’s robots retreat. “I really underestimated Bowser,” said Dr. Eggman. “I need more villains to stand a chance against him. I’ll be back, Sonic! I need to go make myself a sandwich”. “I’m glad that’s over with,” said Tails. “Now we can go have a Meh-Burger!”

Chapter 6 will send Bowser Jr. through the portal to join Team Sonic. Chapter 7 will be Dr. Eggman recruiting more villains to join his army.
Last edited by ZappierVirus on Tue May 01, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I post too much.
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Wow, nice job! (This is coming from a fellow writer)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I have some of Chapter 6 written, I have been really busy with school.
I post too much.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Chapter 6
“Captain Toad knows nothing,” snickers Bowser Jr. “I don’t care what he says. I’m going to rescue my Dad!” Bowser Jr. steps closer to the portal. The Toad Guard blocks his path. “No one is allowed into the portal.” States the Toad Colonel. Bowser Jr. tries to shove the Toad Colonel aside. “This is my castle, let me through!” Shouts Bowser Jr. The Toad Guards draw their swords. In response, Bowser Jr’s minions move to support him. Suddenly, Captain Toad’s jet roars overhead. Bowser Jr, worried about being caught arguing with Colonel Toad, panics. “Minions, attack!” he screams. The Toad Guards assume defensive positions around the portal, but the giant mob of minions slowly push them back. As the mob presses forward, they move off the landing pad. Captain Toad lands his jet, and his Elite Toad Squad attack. Bowser Jr’s forces suddenly find themselves trapped between two groups of Toad Soldiers. Bowser Jr collects his Hammer Bros and makes a push for the portal. The Hammer Bros sacrifice themselves so Bowser Jr. can break through. Only Colonel Toad stands in his way. “Don’t do this! You don’t know what the portal will do to you!” shouts Colonel Toad over the din of the battle. “I don’t care! I have to save my Dad!” yells Bowser Jr. “You’ll have to get through me!’ roars Colonel Toad as he charges Bowser Jr. Giant paintbrush and sword meet as Bowser Jr. and Colonel Toad crash into each other. Colonel Toad pushes Bowser Jr. backward toward the battle. Bowser Jr, in a desperate attempt to get to the portal, throws his paintbrush and runs straight to the portal. Colonel Toad slips on the paint and falls. Bowser Jr. laughs as he leaps into the portal.

(Finally got around to finishing the chapter!)
I post too much.