CatsCatsCatsCats!

kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Share your silly cat stories here! (They don't have to be funny... they just have to be unusual!)
Eagle Eyes
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I knew a cat once.

A legend in his own mind he was.

His name was Peanut.
Black Cat Peanut Butter to be precise.

Found between some palm trees that we planted in the nursery, the feral little kitten was taken to my mom.
It took him a while before he trusted us and when he finally did, he was more crazy and more guard dog than the dogs themselves.

He actually thought he was a dog and you had to give him a bone as well otherwise one of the dogs won't have a bone to chew on.

LOL.

One day my grandparents came to visit.
Their poodle was terrified of Peanut, but unfortunately the poodle did something stupid and got a warning slap from Peanut. You see no one but Peanut eats from Peanuts bowl. Peanut didn't hurt the dog, just warned it.
My grandmother wasn't too impressed with the cat and picked up her dog and kicked toward the cat and Peanut being the crazy feral that he is didn't stand for that and gave my grandma a whole lot of warning slaps. He didn't hurt her, but like her dog she wobbled badly!!!

She started yelling at the cat and my mom laughed and said to her, "Don't do that or he'll slap you again."

You see, old Peanut was a very territorial kitty, whether it's his food bowl, his home or his humans, visitors always had to know their place or else he'll put them in their place.

And the same rules went for the neighbors dogs.

HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!

One day my brother went to the neighbors to fetch something, he wasn't gone long before he phoned my mom and said "Mom, you won't believe this but Peanut is attacking the neighbors two Rottweilers"
Apparently Peanut had situated himself right between the one Rotts shoulders and was biting the Rotts neck and the other Rott was too scared to help his buddy out.
I take it Peanut was just passing through the yard and those two probably thought they could chase him and Peanut decided to take them to school on that matter.

So in my opinion, Peanut is a real legend.

Even if its just for me.
Never judge a book by it's cover
and don't underestimate them either.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
sounds like an awesome cat, thanks for sharing!
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
sure does sound like a LEGENDARYcat!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Once upon a time in a distance land was a cat named cheese. He was a small orange tabby who came from beyond. He came from the magical land of cheese kingdom which was pretty cheese place. He was the king of this town. But you see this isn't a very NICE story. It will have a good ending. For you see the kingdom was attacked by dragons that came from the dark caves on a hill somewhat away from the town. Someone needed to stop them! And that's where the cat part comes in. So cheese's son cracker was a brave soul. So he decided to fight the dragon(s). He went upon the mountains sword at hand bow in the other. He came upon the cave after a couple days worth of hiking. The dragon was in the cave alright. Guarding it's golden treasure that he had stolen from other kingdoms. Cracker went in the cave and started yelling at him. "HEY!" "You up there!" "You have been stealing our stuffs!" He glared at cracker. "I did?" "I thought this was old junk on the floor." Cracker looked at him. "Okie" "just put it back where it belongs" "okay!" So the dragon put all the things back and after a bit of training became a royal guard!

THE END!
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
wow xD