Here is my ask cup: fill it. /TripExistence

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
And the occasional bee.

Lasagna?
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Oh my gosh, you've just reminded me of how long it's been since I've gone without tasting any of that sweet home made lasagna goodness. Ah the perils of living like a bachelor, alone.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
It isn't hard to make amigo. It's like...paper mache with tomatoes, cheese and meat.

Dry skin: Problem to be solved, or problem to be ignored?
TripExistence
donkey
Problem to be ignored. Probably because I never have dry skin. I'd imagine that it would get annoying though.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Chili cheese fries?

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
With the advent of modern lighting and electricity, is it not unreasonable to force people to get up early to work "while the sun shines"?
TripExistence
donkey
baconisgood23 wrote:Chili cheese fries?
So unhealthy, and I rarely have them, but I'd be lying if they didn't get my giblets all worked up.
Chozon1 wrote:With the advent of modern lighting and electricity, is it not unreasonable to force people to get up early to work "while the sun shines"?
I'm not really sure I understand the question actually. Why would people ever want to go to work? Why would people ever want to get out of bed? You're asking unreasonable questions. :P
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shame upon my face. >_>

How was your 4th of July?
TripExistence
donkey
Dagnabbit, I always forget to reply to this thread. My 4th was fine, nothing too special. I work at a camp so I helped take a group of kids down to the beach to watch the fireworks over the lake, but unfortunately most of them were too busy with their smartphones. -_-
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Why does it seem the latest generation gap is five--eight years?

Because...I totally did a mental sigh, and went all "kids these days" when you said that. O_o
TripExistence
donkey
Haha, I don't even know. I feel so old and I'm not even 21 yet. Pretty much everyone between the ages of 12 to 17 or 18 irritates the crap out of me for no discernible reason.

Being here also brings that out in me because I'm in a non-Christian environment and so I'm seeing all these kids younger than me making poor choices and being generally rude and I want to be able to give them a slap upside the head. That unfortunately is frowned upon. It does make me remember how I was when I was 15 or 16 so I guess I shouldn't be too crotchety with them.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Best downloadable video game?

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The deuce my good man. Though...I don't normally have to deal with "kids".

Waking the sleeper?
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
TripExistence wrote: Pretty much everyone between the ages of 12 to 17 or 18 irritates the crap out of me for no discernible reason.
The reason is pretty clear. They are obnoxious.

I believe the term from them is pre-human, and those entitled knuckle-draggers want to be treated like an adult with none of the responsibility.

*sigh*
You and me, buddy. We're already grumpy old men.
Those dern kids should just stay off our lawn.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
ArchAngel wrote:
TripExistence wrote: Pretty much everyone between the ages of 12 to 17 or 18 irritates the crap out of me for no discernible reason.
The reason is pretty clear. They are obnoxious.

I believe the term from them is pre-human, and those entitled knuckle-draggers want to be treated like an adult with none of the responsibility.
What!? Stereotypes. :x