Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Ever played a game called Warframe? If so, is it any good?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Chozon1 wrote:It wasn't Star Wars because of the laser swords and familiar characters...it was Star Wars because it felt like Star Wars. In the feels.
That's what I would hope to get out of it, because TFA definitely didn't feel like Star Wars to me. XD

So this song is a weird one. I...am not sure how to feel about it because it uses some samples very weirdly. But I like the beats.

Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
RedPlums wrote:Ever played a game called Warframe? If so, is it any good?
I have not. I tend to avoid M-rated game...but, I have heard very good things about it. Looks neat, any way.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:That's what I would hope to get out of it, because TFA definitely didn't feel like Star Wars to me. XD

So this song is a weird one. I...am not sure how to feel about it because it uses some samples very weirdly. But I like the beats.

Thoughts?
Weird sauce. Uncut, unpasteurized weird sauce. XD I liked it though, save for "I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE" being shouted in my ear every fifteen seconds. XD
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
So that bit is a sample from a song that...well, just see for yourself:

This guy inspired such outrageous stage personas as Kiss and Marilyn Manson, but is himself pretty tame compared to them.

How was Christmas this year?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Approximately how big is the brain of a squirrel?
This is my signature
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: So that bit is a sample from a song that...well, just see for yourself:

This guy inspired such outrageous stage personas as Kiss and Marilyn Manson, but is himself pretty tame compared to them.

How was Christmas this year?
That was hilariously bad. You see this fully metal face and intro...and then he's wearing a cape as smooth seventies rock sounds. XD

Christmas...In all sincerity, I have zero complaints. Because of spiteful drama shenanigans pulled by my sister, half of the family didn't show up...

BUT...

...Because of this, the bottom dropped out of the stress level like Taco Bell aftermath. The only people who came to the party were the ones who actually like and love us, which just made it a crazy fun day. Best Christmas in awhile, actually. O_o

Also, I got a small Tyranid force for 40K, Metroid: Samus Returns, and Horizon: Zero Dawn. I am an incredibly happy person right now. XD

And some back scratchers, as sort of a joke gift. Which is funny, because I didn't know I needed one until now. I'm never not having one again.
RedPlums wrote:Approximately how big is the brain of a squirrel?
I am thinking it's about the size of a Walnut. But I only use half of it, so maybe...a stunted pecan?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice! I got a copy of Nioh, which I am excited to play, but won't be able to until I get home this Saturday.

So if you were to get a Nintendo Switch, what games would you want to get? Obvious answers are fine, but dark horses are especially cool.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Snow.

Yea or Nay?
This is my signature
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:10 pm Nice! I got a copy of Nioh, which I am excited to play, but won't be able to until I get home this Saturday.

So if you were to get a Nintendo Switch, what games would you want to get? Obvious answers are fine, but dark horses are especially cool.
Nioh looks amazing. The setting alone. <3

Outside the obvious? You know, I'm not actually sure. Despite the fact I have access to Destiny and the 'hardcore' shooters, Splatoon has always appealed to me. And, though I won't prioritize it over Zelda or Mario, I really want to give Arms a shot.

I've also heard good things about Lego City: Undercover. One of the Game Informer editors actually called it a hidden gem, for what that may be worth to you. :P You can get it on other platforms though.

Pokken Tournament, as a big fan of the pogeymonz, piques my interest as well.

And...Skyrim. I say this hesitantly. For one, I'm not a fan of the M rating. For another, I'm pretty sure you can get it for like...$5 on another platform. And maybe even the special edition that allows mods. And I just don't think I could ever bring myself to pay that much for a game that's like...five years old.

But...I've been dreaming of a portable Elder Scrolls title since I played Morrowind. It's like...the dream. And not "I can plug my laptop in over there" portable, but "I can potentially put this in my pocket and pretend to be a responsible adult for twenty minutes" portable. :O

Also, Metroid Prime 4. :P Won't be out for awhile, but it's still worth mentioning. XD
RedPlums wrote: Snow.

Yea or Nay?
Yay. You've got to realize that, where I live, snow is a rarity. And when we get it, it's rare that it lasts for more than a day. Two at most. Southerners can't drive in the snow worth beans, sure. But it's still something I enjoy. Can't make snow cream without it. <3
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
How do you feel about pro sports?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
I completely forgot about Metroid Prime 4. XD

I'm planning to get that and SMT V, but I guess we'll see whenever those come out. lol

When you're expecting a package, but it's taking forever to arrive?

EDIT: Also, I saw The Last Jedi and posted my thoughts here: http://christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/v ... 61&t=34228
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
RedPlums wrote:How do you feel about pro sports?
Meh? I'm not a fan, most of the time. The only ones I really watch are those of an extreme or E-sport varietal. Snow/skateboarding, Motocross. Things like that. And I don't really follow those, just watch them if they're one.

If I watch football, it's to make fun of it (whoever decided to make the players pants and shoes match color? They deserve an award. <3 Looks like footie pajamas.), though I haven't even been doing that lately because of the "protesting". Hockey and soccer I watch for the fights (which aren't really a thing in the games I watch. >_>), baseball is about as exciting as golf (which is about as exciting as smelling a loaf of bread). Basketball is--wait for iiiiit--pretty much in the same court. :P

I would watch them all in real life if somebody gave me tickets...otherwise, I'm good.

I am, however, reasonably excited over the Oylmpics. ^_^ Bloated, idiotic, American politics and commentary aside, there are some really good athletes doing amazing things.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: I completely forgot about Metroid Prime 4. XD

I'm planning to get that and SMT V, but I guess we'll see whenever those come out. lol

When you're expecting a package, but it's taking forever to arrive?

EDIT: Also, I saw The Last Jedi and posted my thoughts here: http://christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/v ... 61&t=34228
A situation I am currently within. Stymied by a lack of magnets, I cannot complete my Trygon until Thursday.

And I ordered the magnets like...the 30th. And it's strange to me that five days seems like a long time to wait when--in the dark days of internet shopping before Amazon prime--I can remember two weeks as being a completely acceptable shipping time. O_o Three, even. Four was pushing it, but not outrageous, depending on where you shopped.

And now I am complaining because I have to wait until Thursday. XD

Some would say it's a time for introspection...I say that, due to my personality, it's a time to pretend the package doesn't exist and do other things lest I drive myself bonkers. XD

And I saw your thoughts. I'm glad. ^_^ To me, it was the best movie since the originals.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'd provisionally agree with that. I really liked how the movie was all about upending expectations.

Here's some classic music you've probably heard before, but I want your thoughts on nonetheless:

Thoughts?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
I understand you. I don't like pro-sports on the television, I would much rather watch them live in person, more specifically soccer or baseball.

I am however excited about the olympic games, I have always liked watching the olympics.

Do you like Dr. Fate?
This is my signature
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Deepfreeze32 wrote: I'd provisionally agree with that. I really liked how the movie was all about upending expectations.

Here's some classic music you've probably heard before, but I want your thoughts on nonetheless:

Thoughts?
I just thought it was a good addition to the canon. :P

I don't know. Kinda emo for my tastes, I guess. I think the problem is that I have been exposed to that attitude too much, both from within and without, and there's only so much of it I can swallow.

Bono has a good voice though. I've not actually listened to much U2.
RedPlums wrote: I understand you. I don't like pro-sports on the television, I would much rather watch them live in person, more specifically soccer or baseball.

I am however excited about the olympic games, I have always liked watching the olympics.

Do you like Dr. Fate?
Yeah, I'm kinda hyped over them. I'm much more of a fan of the Winter Olympics than the Summer. ^_^ Looks more fun. Save ski jumping, which is just distilled terror.

With caveats. All of my exposure to Dr. Fate comes from the Justice League, Young Justice, and Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartoons series. In which he is a very cool character, if severe.