Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
How sad!

Super smash Bros. Melee, or Brawl?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Well, yeah, it is in a racing game, so I guess that makes sense. :P

Here's another one, but I could only find the full mix attached to the music video. And the music video is kind of the weirdest thing I've ever seen, so feel free to just skip out on watching it and listen to the music.

Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
RedPlums wrote: How sad!

Super smash Bros. Melee, or Brawl?
I'm partial to Melee, honestly. It felt like...a distilled version of the OG SSB. Improving upon it's flaws while not changing the differences that kept it from becoming another fighting game.

Brawl...while still excellent...lacked some magic for me, I guess. I wasn't fond of the addition of Zero Suit Samus, because it was the first time women in the Smash series were treated like women in typical fighting games, and that was not something Ninty needed to to, nor am I thrilled that the practice has not stopped. C'est la vie, I guess.

On the other hand, it had Ike. And I love me some Ike. It's still a good game, I just like Melee better.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Well, yeah, it is in a racing game, so I guess that makes sense. :P

Here's another one, but I could only find the full mix attached to the music video. And the music video is kind of the weirdest thing I've ever seen, so feel free to just skip out on watching it and listen to the music.

Thoughts?
I feel like you should only see things like that after visiting the dentist and having teeth pulled. Wow.

I'm not really a fan of it, honestly. There was no real heart. Just a lot of sound effects and chanting. It kinda aggravated me actually.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
That is a pretty accurate description of the video, lol.

This next one is pretty...in-your-face? It's a bit loud and aggressive and I have no idea if you'll like it, but I really like some of the melodies on display.

Thoughts?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
I too prefer melee over brawl.

Do you have a preference for either hymns or contemporary worship songs in the church?
Do you even care?
This is my signature
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: That is a pretty accurate description of the video, lol.

This next one is pretty...in-your-face? It's a bit loud and aggressive and I have no idea if you'll like it, but I really like some of the melodies on display.

Thoughts?
I enjoyed that. A fair bit actually. XD It was punchy, and flowing. No complaints.
RedPlums wrote: I too prefer melee over brawl.

Do you have a preference for either hymns or contemporary worship songs in the church?
Do you even care?
I think there's a place for both, and I don't see why people draw a line. Typically, it's age related; but that requires flexibility on both sides.

For myself, I don't endlessly repetitious songs that seem to make up a lot of 'comtemporary' worship songs. I'll take a classically written hymn any day.

But at the same time, I like music crafted from modern tools and with a beat.

The happy medium for me?

Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Noisia has some very punchy music. While I can't say I like all of their work, I can't say anything bad about their production values.

Here's another one that you might only find suitable for doing something to. But maybe not.

Thoughts?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Oh my globulous! That is a favourite hymn of mine!

College shouldn't be a debt sentence?
This is my signature
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
If you were really bored, what would you do?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Noisia has some very punchy music. While I can't say I like all of their work, I can't say anything bad about their production values.

Here's another one that you might only find suitable for doing something to. But maybe not.
Yeah...pretty much that. Nice background noise (especially if I'm working on a project involving hammers), but not really something I would listen to for the enjoyment of it. A bit too...industrial.
RedPlums wrote: Oh my globulous! That is a favourite hymn of mine!

College shouldn't be a debt sentence?
Good spells is an excellent album. I wish it was longer than five songs.

And no, it shouldn't. Especially given all the information you are learning can be acquired for free in a library. The education system is sadly broken in the US, stymied by corporate greed and validation being more important than actual knowledge.

I blame Britain. It's not their fault, really. But it's fun to blame them. :P
JesusIsLord713 wrote:If you were really bored, what would you do?
Play a game. Read a book. Play with my dog. Build something. Watch TV. Most of the time when I am 'bored', I'm actually tired and need a nap. If I am truly bored...well, that's a problem. Because there is an infinite amount of things to do in the world, so boredom should never be a thing.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm a big fan of Industrial music. :P

Here's a pretty industrial track that you might or might not like:

Thoughts?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
I mean, when in doubt, why not blame some other country?

Is there any special treat/snack that is only out during the Christmas season that you really like?
This is my signature
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
That moment when you're looking for something but then realize a few minutes later that it was in your hand the whole time?

1.12 is here!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Deepfreeze32 wrote: I'm a big fan of Industrial music. :P

Here's a pretty industrial track that you might or might not like:
Thoughts?
I liked it. I'd listen to that one all on its own, actually. It was industrial, but not cacophonic. No complaints.
RedPlums wrote: I mean, when in doubt, why not blame some other country?

Is there any special treat/snack that is only out during the Christmas season that you really like?
Worked for Hillary right? :P

McRibs. <3 I know that's not a Christmas specific treat, but they are only available this time of year. McRibs are all the flame, and all the glory. I could write a sonnet describing their qualities and flavors, and the time would not be lost.

Candy canes too. Candy canes come in hundreds of flavors now, and it's always fun trying different ones. Seems like classical hard candy has fallen out of favor in society.
JesusIsLord713 wrote: That moment when you're looking for something but then realize a few minutes later that it was in your hand the whole time?
I waver between embarrassment at myself, and happiness that I've finally found the item. XD Worse, at times I find myself getting unfocused and forgetting what I was looking for in the first place. :lol: If you find it in your hand after that, you really just want to give up for the day.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Haha same here. :lol:

The metal part on your pencil (that houses the eraser) getting loose and coming off? This actually just happened to me the other day.

1.12 is here!