Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: This one is a long one, but it's one of my favorites.

Thoughts?
I really liked that! I've never read the Odyssey, but now I don't have too. XD

RedPlums wrote: Oh heaven's to Betsy what a travesty! To never be able to touch a governmental document in your life!

Elliptical machines?

It's a burden, but I manage. :P

Assuming you mean the exercise apparatus, I'm not a huge fan of exercise machines in general, but I'd probably use an elliptical. Especially if I could set it up in front of a TV, and sorta walk mindlessly while I watched something good. That's an idea to get healthy, I suppose. Only binge watching TV shows if I was riding an elliptical. XD

As I always say though: Exercise is good for the body, but extra fries are good for the heart. <3 Metaphorically, at any rate.

micah211 wrote:Why do you refuse to watch Dr Who?

I've been watching Who since before the Time War. I watched all of Eccleston, all of Tenant, and half a year of Smith before I quit. In addition to it being creepily darker than I prefer my TV fodder, I got tired of the forced viewpoints--the atheistic universe chief among them--in every episode, and the Doc's unending arrogance.

So...I tried it before saying I don't like it. XD Too depressing, I guess. Too many grotesque things.

Plus, there comes a point where I find myself saying, "OK, so why don't you just go fifteen minutes into the past and fix this before it even started?" Which is the problem with all time travel stories.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I actually agree with most of those things XD.
I like it because of the plot twists and characters. They work perfectly with the stories.

The Trail? (game)
I literally do nothing
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
That's a good saying.

Are you a computer mouse person or a track-pad person?
This is my signature
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Yeah, the song covers most of the major points from the Odyssey.

This song isn't quite as epic as the other stuff I've shown you, but I really like it:

Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:57 pm I actually agree with most of those things XD.
I like it because of the plot twists and characters. They work perfectly with the stories.

The Trail? (game)

There are actually two Doctor Who stories I enjoy. The first is The Empty Child, which is in the first season of the reboot. The other I won't spoil because I don't remember where it is.

The Kongregate/android app? I haven't played it.

RedPlums wrote: That's a good saying.

Are you a computer mouse person or a track-pad person?

Mouse. Mouse, mouse, mouse, all day every day. Track pads are like trying to jog 5K on a table, but with your fingers. I know people who prefer trackpads to mice, and I want to get them the help they so clearly need. There will be an intervention with a nice optical mouse, probably wireless.

Deepfreeze32 wrote: Yeah, the song covers most of the major points from the Odyssey.

This song isn't quite as epic as the other stuff I've shown you, but I really like it:

Thoughts?

I think I liked it. It sorta felt 80's-ish to me.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
The game is quite fun for being a mobile game. Pretty addicting actually.

What kind of mouse do you use?
I literally do nothing
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Absolutely correct. I despise track-pads and i hope i never have to use one again.

Waking up at 2:13 in the A.M. with a bloody nose?
This is my signature
Kwan
Roasted elephant garlic?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:57 pm The game is quite fun for being a mobile game. Pretty addicting actually.

What kind of mouse do you use?

I will look it up, see if my kindle can handle it. Looks fun,

This one, but in white.

Before I got it, as long as it was optical and had a scroll wheel, I wasn't picky. I've fallen in love with this one, and I have been spoiled by the side buttons; I miss them when they aren't there. XD Plus, it makes a great night light on my desk.

RedPlums wrote: Absolutely correct. I despise track-pads and i hope i never have to use one again.

Waking up at 2:13 in the A.M. with a bloody nose?

Freakishly frightening, but arguably better than waking up at 8 AM with a blood-soaked pillow. O_o

Kwan wrote:Roasted elephant garlic?

I would probably try it...definitely use it as an ingredient. I don't like just spreading mushed garlic on bread, very much.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Nice looking mouse!
I have the 2015 Logitech G502. It's a great mouse but it can't change colors :(. The 2016 can.

Did you end up getting the keyboard in they bundle too? Or did you just buy the mouse?
I literally do nothing
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
All too true.

Working eight hour shifts?
This is my signature
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:58 pm Nice looking mouse!
I have the 2015 Logitech G502. It's a great mouse but it can't change colors :(. The 2016 can.

Did you end up getting the keyboard in they bundle too? Or did you just buy the mouse?

Oh, I like that one. <3 It's got so many buttons.

I got the keyboard bundle. I like it too. It's not mechanical of course, but the key's have a nice clack to them and good rebound. You know when you've hit one. Though between the rainbow keyboard and pulsing mouse, I find myself somewhat distracted at times. XD It's not much more than a basic keyboard, though a beautiful one. I'm not sure why it earns a "gaming" label, since it doesn't have any special functions or layouts.

RedPlums wrote: All too true.

Working eight hour shifts?

Blows more snow than a frost giant with botulism. I realize it's a society standard, but I don't think it's healthy. When I worked at Wal-Mart, including my lunch hour and commute, my daily 8 hours of time tended to stretch to almost 11. -_- More, if they wanted me to work later.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
It probably gets "Gaming" because it has colors XD.
And yes, this mouse has 12 buttons, including the scroll wheel turning left and right.

Avengers game?
I literally do nothing
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Would you rather have the body of a squirrel or the brain of adonis?
This is my signature
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:56 pm It probably gets "Gaming" because it has colors XD.
And yes, this mouse has 12 buttons, including the scroll wheel turning left and right.

Avengers game?
I am intrigued. Squenix has had some misses over the years, but overwhelmingly their games are amazing. This is the delayed reaction, by the way. I squeee'd and giggled when I first saw the announcement. >_>
RedPlums wrote: Would you rather have the body of a squirrel or the brain of adonis?
Adonis seems like kind of a pervert, actually.

Plus, being a squirrel seems like it would be enjoyable. Especially if I was a domesticated one. I'd have to give up video games, of course. But I could still read, and I would gain insane agility and speed. So...squirrel body.