Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote:I purposely didn't put Adonis here, I could've just blurred him though.

I'm not actually sure. I was just experimenting (spilled water on my pants because I tripped) and then I got mad and starting thinking about why it made my pants look darker (as if I peed myself) and there you go. The questions I ask.

If I had a gold fork, would it still be silverware?
And I thank you for that. Or you could have used a squirrel in place of a fig leaf. >_> Still, a naked guy is a naked guy. When I walk into a room and see one, I'm probably just going to turn around and walk out again. I can't think of an exception to this.

That too, is a valid question. And much like the ones my peers in most branches of scholastic inquiry muse upon, requires overthinking.

For myself, I would say yes; silverware as the appellation, if not the material involved. I call regular forks silverware, even though ours are usually stainless steel. But I would also question why someone would need a gold fork. Seems like money that could be put into actual silverware, which is more useful since it can be used to fight werewolves.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:I agree that the original opening has a better hook. The game has a very good story, starts off with a slightly slow mystery that builds to something awesome. Don't quit it if the initial story doesn't grab you, it gets so much better.

The direct sequel (Don't play this one until you've beaten Innocent Sin) also has two versions of the opening.

PS1:

PSP:

Same questions: Which do you like more, and which serves as a better hook for the game?
Flipped. I liked the second one a lot more this time. I think it's because I like that music a lot, and it was much more prevalent in the second video. It also had more...I dunno. Mystery, I 'spose. Looked good.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I think I posses both silver and stainless steel... Should be changed in my opinion.

That moment when your first piece of Photoshop artwork is too big to be uploaded to the site?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I would agree with that assessment. The PSP version has much better punch to it, and provides more hooks to the game than the PS1 intro. Also dat music.

Here's the intro to Persona 3:

And the Portable re-release:

Which do you prefer (I deliberately skipped the intro to Persona 3 FES as it spoils the game)?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote:I think I posses both silver and stainless steel... Should be changed in my opinion.

That moment when your first piece of Photoshop artwork is too big to be uploaded to the site?
There's always "eating utensils", or "cutlery". Both are mouthfuls, though. Which I guess is actual a pun in its own right.

It's a biting wake up call that makes you want to cry into the keyboard. Also the time when you fetch a direct link, or gimp it up.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:I would agree with that assessment. The PSP version has much better punch to it, and provides more hooks to the game than the PS1 intro. Also dat music.

Here's the intro to Persona 3:

And the Portable re-release:

Which do you prefer (I deliberately skipped the intro to Persona 3 FES as it spoils the game)?
I actually don't have a preference there. I liked the music from the second one better, but the first stuff grew on me.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
It's definitely disappointing, I wanted to show off my terrible piece of work :D

The new Toblerone?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Persona 4 also has two openings:

The original PS2 version:

The PS Vita re-release (Persona 4 Golden):

Same questions.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote:It's definitely disappointing, I wanted to show off my terrible piece of work :D

The new Toblerone?
Link it directly through a service like Photobucket. ^_^ Or shrink it a bit. I don't know about photoshop, but GIMP can resize images pretty easily (without harming the original). I want to see it. :D

I haven't seen it. I know it's making chocolate peoples go crazy.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Persona 4 also has two openings:

The original PS2 version:

The PS Vita re-release (Persona 4 Golden):

Same questions.
Holy drug induced haze, Batman. O_o I don't even know, man. They both looked like acid trips based on a 70's sitcom...I did like the ninja guy in the first video though.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Acid trip especially describes the second one, but flashy visuals with JPop...yeah, that's very Persona 4. XD

The Persona 5 opening is out on the internet (Because it's out in Japan), so have a look:

Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pretty much the same actually. XD That had more of a flu + strong cough medicine vibe though.
skeer
Obscure references or memes?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
How about Harambe getting 15K votes to be Pres?
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
skeer wrote:Obscure references or memes?
All day, everyday. They don't call me Ergo the magnificent for nothing.
micah211 wrote:How about Harambe getting 15K votes to be Pres?
Things like that just suck all the will to live out of me for like...twenty minutes.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
"Millennials"

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
I literally do nothing
Emwok
CCGR addict
Metro 2033?
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote:"Millennials"

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
Hey, I'm a millennial. >_> And while I realize that information is not the best evidence to place on the scales of the following statement, idiocy is not based upon age, but a choice made with every breath. The idiots of the millennial age and the elders who applied the label are going to have to wake up one day and realize they can't blame their birth year for their stupidity. XD

Besides, hippies. I mean...what's their excuse? :P

My best guess is that, because of all the arms and legs they bring in through loans, they needed a place to store all their limbs.
Emwok wrote:Metro 2033?
One of the most underrated games of last gen. It was phenomenal in pretty much every way, and had mind blowing atmosphere. The ammo stuff got a bit wonky, but a careful play through never left me lacking. I loved every minute of it, and just when I thought I had everything figured out, and it was going to be formulaic until the finish, a new curve was thrown in, or some horrifying monster (the gorilla critters at the end? Yeah, that was just good game design). It was always...tense. There was never a moment you could just assume you had it figured out.

Just a crazy awesome game.