Summon the Baleful Harbinger

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Quite often.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Eagle Eyes
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
How are you?
Never judge a book by it's cover
and don't underestimate them either.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Tired. Been working too much. And thinking too much.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Can you explain my urge to go surfing and scuba diving that comes when I watch Shark week?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
I have no idea. I considered taking up diving when I got my dive watch, but surfing? Eww. I have an IQ greater than that of a jelly bean, I'll pass.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I don't.

And thus a surf bum is born.

Think my phobia of fish will be a problem?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Probably.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
What about my phobia of naked people?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Just avoid Europe and Daytona.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sturgis too. Which is somewhat a bummer.

Is it just me, or are the music patterns on the PSP more than mildly hypnotic?

I have a headache after watching it for ten minutes.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
You mean the one with the crawling vines and whatnot?

Yeah, that was hypnotic.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I was thinking rainbow bubbles...but the vine one I can see too. O_o

Mercury Cougar?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
YES.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Another person unaware of the vast difference between classic Cougars, modern Cougars, and the Lincoln Town Car chopped in half and welded to a Grand Marquis 90's Cougar? XD

Why do I get sick at the oddest times?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
That's...stupid?

IDK, probably the same reason I do stupid things like give teenage girls flash drives full of psychotic ravings, ebooks of Plato, and death and black metal.