Inquire unto the l'Cie.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Why is there no Kissaki Kai school in Florida?

Seriously. It's annoying.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Nice. XD

Lent?
Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Orodrist wrote:Why is there no Kissaki Kai school in Florida?

Seriously. It's annoying.
That sucks. I mean, it really does. There's not a single one in FL?

One more reason to move to MI. :p
Chozon1 wrote:Nice. XD

Lent?
Is... very dry.

"Kissaki Kai is not like fighting an opponent, it is an execution."
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Not according to the list on that website you showed me in my ask thread.

Is MI considered part of the south?

<_<
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Lent as in the preparation for Easter in which you give up something important to you. :D

Bellybutton lint? >_>
Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Orodrist wrote:Not according to the list on that website you showed me in my ask thread.

Is MI considered part of the south?

<_<
According to Uppers we are considered south. XD
Chozon1 wrote:Lent as in the preparation for Easter in which you give up something important to you. :D

Bellybutton lint? >_>
You get that too? Nasty stuff... though addicting to pick out. <_<

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I think most people have it. But most people are ashamed of it. >_>

Crown Victoria's?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Why does a .45-70 derringer exist?

Seriously. I get that some people need something to kill bears with in emergencies...but a derringer?

Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chozon1 wrote:I think most people have it. But most people are ashamed of it. >_>

Crown Victoria's?
err

nothxbai

But pizza is Okay.

/huhwut
Orodrist wrote:Why does a .45-70 derringer exist?

Seriously. I get that some people need something to kill bears with in emergencies...but a derringer?
Eh... dunno. Not sure why. If I was gonna carry, it certainly wouldn't be a .45-70 just because it's... well to me, just not that great a cartridge. Don't care if it's in rifle or handgun form. XD

Now, good old .45ACP... that's where it's at, brah.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Why you hating on Crown Vic's? :D It's a classic car.

Running away to join the circus ever cross your mind as a child?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
It's not so much power that worries me as it is the fact that the recoil would snap my wrist. XD

The Hobbit movie?

Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chozon1 wrote:Why you hating on Crown Vic's? :D It's a classic car.

Running away to join the circus ever cross your mind as a child?
Not so much hating in truth... but I'm a truck guy. :P

Does 18 count as being a child? If so, your question is answered with an affirmative. <_<
Orodrist wrote:It's not so much power that worries me as it is the fact that the recoil would snap my wrist. XD

The Hobbit movie?
lol... good point. Small gun=little weight. XD

I am SO looking forward to it. Can't wait for the movie to be released... so hyped.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm pretty sure 18 counts as a children. But I know the feeling.

Spring time?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
So, Bushmaster just released a recall notice for the new ACR. Apparently, there's a "flaw" that "accidentally" makes some of rifles full auto. Admittedly, for such an expensive toy it sucks that it's unreliable (in the words of a blog commenter, "gee, I hope the 10 AK's I got for the same price don't get recalled").

But, in all honesty, how many people do you think, upon discovering this, will actually return it?

Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chozon1 wrote:I'm pretty sure 18 counts as a children. But I know the feeling.

Spring time?
Looking forward to it.

But MI likes to tease.

I mean, all the snow melted about two weeks ago. The temps were up in the mid 40s and we were all out there playing b-ball and such. Good times. But then two days later, we were hit with another dump of snow and freezing temps... lotsa ice and stuff.

MI. -_-
Orodrist wrote:So, Bushmaster just released a recall notice for the new ACR. Apparently, there's a "flaw" that "accidentally" makes some of rifles full auto. Admittedly, for such an expensive toy it sucks that it's unreliable (in the words of a blog commenter, "gee, I hope the 10 AK's I got for the same price don't get recalled").

But, in all honesty, how many people do you think, upon discovering this, will actually return it?
I certainly wouldn't. The ACR = my favorite assault rifle. Now way would I turn it in. XD