Ask a Question, Get Deep!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Only been summoned a few times, and each time I got out of it by way of not living in the area. lol
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I've been summoned. Which kinda makes me want to show up at the court house dressed as Odin or Bahamut, just because. But I'd rather not get thrown into jail or be fined. Or have to sit through an entire trial dressed as Odin, which would probably be what happened.

Figuring out you were supposed to paint something before you assembled it...after you assembled it?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's just the worst. I remember building models growing up, and sometimes I would get so into the assembly that I would forget to read the instructions that said "Oh, by the way, you need to paint this."

Feels bad, man.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Mine was body armor. I'm just glad I didn't put the duct tape on. -_-

Destiny 2?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
I've got the PC version pre-ordered, Tuesday can't come soon enough.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice! I am looking forward to your thoughts. Also whether or not the same builds are still popular on PC. Please don't become a MIDA monkey. -_- Also, do not scrap your manannan SR4, no matter how much it looks scrapable.

Have a favorite weapon type?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Depends on how you define "type" but assuming your definition is the same as mine, I tend to go for either handcannons or auto rifles. Makes it feel like Halo again, which is a-ok by me.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
If you could be any animal in the world, What would it be?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I've been leaning towards scout or auto rifles. Usually I go for hand cannons. Don't know why I switched.

Horizon: Zero Dawn?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
evered wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm If you could be any animal in the world, What would it be?
I dunno. Probably some kind of raven or crow. I've never really thought about that before. XD
Chozon1 wrote: I've been leaning towards scout or auto rifles. Usually I go for hand cannons. Don't know why I switched.

Horizon: Zero Dawn?
Game looks interesting, but I am trying not to spend money on games right now. Might pick it up after Christmas.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
So what do you think of Destiny 2? And which class did you start with?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
So far, I like it. Adventures are a welcome upgrade from patrols, the story is much more interesting than vanilla Destiny 1, and the dialogue writing is amazing. Failsafe is amazing, and combined with Cayde-6, you've got my two favorite characters in the entire franchise. XD

The only thing I don't really like is Crucible. Granted, I just don't like competitive multiplayer that much, but at the current level I am, Crucible feels unnecessarily cheap. I'm kind of "meh" on the story beats and on the villain Ghaul, but I consider the rest of the game interesting enough that I can look past that.

I also am very curious about the story direction regarding this "Osiris" person that you encounter in that one adventure with the Vex on Nessus. I heard the name in passing in Destiny 1, but now I'm intrigued. I'm taking an educated guess that the upcoming expansion "Curse of Osiris" involves him somehow. :P
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Osiris was the Warlock Vanguard before Ikora, who left under mysterious/disavowed reasons. That's not really a spoiler, as it's a sound bite you can discover. I too, am very interested.

Building a weddin' cake? O_o
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Never done it myself, but it sounds...interesting. Could also be super tricky.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's funny, but I actually meant to ask you what class you chose in Destiny 2. My brain cloud is a raging thunderstorm. I blame the nerves stemming from my summons.

So. What class did you choose? XD