Ask a Question, Get Deep!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet; but I still wouldn't eat food that's weeks beyond it's sell-by date. XD

I think I need an example, because I'm into many nerdy things, but I don't know what the criteria for "so nerdy it should be banned" is.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
That is legitimately an excellent poem. Like seriously. I want that on a T-shirt. XD

The point you are so sleepy you fall asleep while playing a game?

Accidentally walked my dude off a cliff and into the maw of a sea monster. Given that sea monsters are a personal fear of mine, that's great fun to wake up to.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Heheh, I'm thinking of those demon fish from Half-Life now.

I've definitely done that before, but it has been a while. Generally I have more issues with being unable to play well enough to succeed. XD
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
DANGIT I hate those things so much. It was not a matter of 'wow I hate that lol' but 'I may throw up now' getting into the water with them.

Still good game though. XD

Fortnite?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Haven't really played it. It looks ok, but if I'm being honest, most games of that type all kind of blend together with me. I prefer meaningful single-player experiences, or games that have a blend of game modes (such as Destiny 2, where I have PvE content with a story, as well as cooperative multiplayer elements). Most multiplayer-only games just don't have content that I'm interested in. I loathe competitive games because I play games to unwind from a stressful job; competitive multiplayer only escalates my stress levels to super high levels. Cooperative multiplayer is marginally better, but I really don't like doing it with randos. So any game that is only multiplayer is already at a massive disadvantage, lol. Destiny 1 and 2 get a pass because they include content you can play solo. XD
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I can identify with that. And even agree. But there's a tiny, gremlin-shaped part of me that enjoys the competitive gaming scene. At least after the brutal entree period required to learn the game in the first place.

Given an eye to the Gamestop Black Friday ad?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Didn't even know it was up.

*looks*

Hmm. Nothing really jumps out at me. Most of the games on there I don't feel a pressing need to get, and the systems I'm most collecting for (Wii U and Vita) have no entries at all. So...meh.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Not going to lie, I'm hoping to get a hold of the 'free' Xbox 360. I used to have one and missed a couple of exclusives the first time around. I miss things like Alan Wake too.

The unfathomable flavor depths of Canned chili?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
That is a fair point, I might see if I can get one of those, but I don't know how I would ship to myself from my parent's house. XD

I dunno what you mean here, since I haven't had canned chili in a while. I generally make it myself. XD
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Just empty your pants out of your bag and use that space for the Xbox. Ship your pants instead.

Yes. I said that. And I am giggling like mad. >_>

Canned chili, from what I theorize is a combination of the canning process and the soy protein, has a very distinctive flavor. Mix it with some cheese and you have a delicious dip that is literally the antithesis of good food.

What is the proper course of action when you order a sammich from a restaurant, eat half of said sammich, and then realize it is covered in mold?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
First make sure you didn't fall asleep for days and have just somehow missed the passage of time.

If you're still at the same day you bought said sandwich, in order: resist urge to vomit, complain to store, maybe vomit anyway to prove your point, then go eat somewhere else next time.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I don't get anything for 'ship your pants'? That's like...the best juvenile almost-swear ever.

inFamous?

Edit: Also, upon closer examination of the fine print within the PDF of the Gamestop ad, it appears that the free Xbox is available online as well. Not sure if that helps you out though. :D
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
I feel like an idiot for not seeing that pun now. Well played. XD

I have inFamous, but I haven't played it in years. Might have to try that out again.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Brining a turkey?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Never done it myself, actually. I dunno if I've even seen it done, I just haven't paid much mind to how thanksgiving meals are prepared. XD