Ask HeidiAndStella!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Do you like potatoes?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:57 am Do you like potatoes?
"Do I like potatoes?" He says. . .

DUH! Who doesn't like potatoes?!
IMG_2052.JPG
IMG_2052.JPG (62.18 KiB) Viewed 8672 times
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Is there no love for math?
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
What do you like about Writing.
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon:

Math = Ick! Oh wait I just used a equal sign from math. Darn it!

Fox wick:

. . .

So I love writing because of two things. One: Its peaceful and you have your own thoughts without someone judging you. Two: I usually write journals and when I do its about prism! so I always like to remember the stuff that was fun in the day! I also posted it, down there if you wanna see it. \/\/\/\/ (Edited)

https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... 53&t=32511
Last edited by evered on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
What are your thoughts on pygmy marmosets?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:47 am What are your thoughts on pygmy marmosets?
Cute little creatures, I believe we have talked about this before but. . . Yeah their adorable little monkeys. If I had one I would name him bob potato for his brown hair :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The trick to math is to never disbelieve that you can do it. Once you let it know that you believe it can't be done, it will do its best to reinforce that opinion.

Also calculators. >_>

Laser swords?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:28 am The trick to math is to never disbelieve that you can do it. Once you let it know that you believe it can't be done, it will do its best to reinforce that opinion.

Also calculators. >_>

Laser swords?
Calculators are always nice... especially if you have to do long long long division... *grits teeth*

Depends what you mean by laser swords. Laser swords, sounds interesting. I could maybe use it to cook something with. But if it's like a light saber. That changes everything!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
If you could add any block to Minecraft, what would it be?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:46 am If you could add any block to Minecraft, what would it be?
Oh, wow that's a toughy . . .

I think I would add more plants. Specifically ferns, different trees, tomato plants... etc! But if you mean add ONE block. I would say add poison ivy. Because you would be in a jungle, right? Then all of a sudden. BAM! Your posioned by poison ivy! :mrgreen:
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:54 am
Sstavix wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:46 am If you could add any block to Minecraft, what would it be?

I think I would add more plants. Specifically ferns, different trees, tomato plants... etc! But if you mean add ONE block. I would say add poison ivy. Because you would be in a jungle, right? Then all of a sudden. BAM! Your posioned by poison ivy! :mrgreen:
Yeesh, that would be annoying.

Then again, I tormented my kids with the idea of a "pregnant creeper." When it exploded, not only would it damage you and the terrain, it would spawn four mini-creepers, who also would try to pursue you....

What is your least favorite creature in Minecraft?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:56 am
evered wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:54 am

Yeesh, that would be annoying.

Then again, I tormented my kids with the idea of a "pregnant creeper." When it exploded, not only would it damage you and the terrain, it would spawn four mini-creepers, who also would try to pursue you....

What is your least favorite creature in Minecraft?
Aw poor things...

Uh, creepers. If not hostile mobs... cats. I hate cats because they literally taunt you. Their like "Meow come tame us!" Then you walk like two steps and they run for they're lives. Like can we just have cats who wanna be tamed?!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:54 am Uh, creepers. If not hostile mobs... cats. I hate cats because they literally taunt you. Their like "Meow come tame us!" Then you walk like two steps and they run for they're lives. Like can we just have cats who wanna be tamed?!
Have you approached them while holding a fish?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:22 am
evered wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:54 am Uh, creepers. If not hostile mobs... cats. I hate cats because they literally taunt you. Their like "Meow come tame us!" Then you walk like two steps and they run for they're lives. Like can we just have cats who wanna be tamed?!
Have you approached them while holding a fish?
Oh, is that how you tame them...