Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:26 am Offending people is fun though. :D

Cable, normal TV, or streaming?
Agreed. But don’t offend Harry Potter in front of fans or you’ll never hear the end of it. :lol: I have learned my lesson.

Right now we have “normal TV” without all those fancy channels *sigh*. It comes as a bonus with our wifi. I would rather just have discs for our favorite TV shows (Leave It to Beaver and Road to Avonlea).

EDIT: Woot! Page 11!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'm a pretty huge fan of Harry Potter, and I think he's a twerp half the time. :P So many problems with those books. XD

I used to watch the Avonlea stuff a lot. But I'd rather have discs too. Mostly of cartoons.

Fighting evil mushrooms?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:53 am I'm a pretty huge fan of Harry Potter, and I think he's a twerp half the time. :P So many problems with those books. XD

I used to watch the Avonlea stuff a lot. But I'd rather have discs too. Mostly of cartoons.

Fighting evil mushrooms?
Never done that (obviously :lol:). I don’t think it would be very enjoyable though.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I think it would be fun. You wouldn't have to feel guilt over fighting them because they would be vegetables. It's better than robots.

Voltron?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favorite webcomics?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 am I think it would be fun. You wouldn't have to feel guilt over fighting them because they would be vegetables. It's better than robots.

Voltron?
Lol :lol: you’re right. And because they are weak little veggies they would be easier to fight than robots. Good point.

Hmmmm *Asks Siri* Intresting. Never heard of it before. I think it’s kinda problem if we need a robot to defend us though :lol:.
evered wrote:Favorite webcomics?
I don’t really read webcomics, but I like Pocket Princesses and Liz Climo on Pinterest.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's a giant super awesome magic robot though. :O Awesome show. At least the Netflix reboot. Haven't watched the 80's one in awhile.

Coming down sick?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:40 am It's a giant super awesome magic robot though. :O Awesome show. At least the Netflix reboot. Haven't watched the 80's one in awhile.

Coming down sick?
I was a bit under the weather a week ago, but the trick is to drink a freakish amount of tea :lol:. That helps a lot.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favorite kind of tea
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spaghetti and Meatballs, or meatball sammiches?
Starfire11
evered wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:14 pm Favorite kind of tea
Ooh like mint, chai, or anything from Teavana. I like to put a spoonful of ghee
Spoiler:
Ghee (pronounced with a hard G) is clarified butter. It’s popular in Indian and Mediterranean cooking. To make it, you basically cook down butter and filter out bad stuff like lactose (although sometimes it can have lactose) and such. It has the texture of coconut oil and tastes like butter. It’s soo good.
in my tea because it’s supposed to keep you moisturized in the winter.
Chozon1 wrote:Spaghetti and Meatballs, or meatball sammiches?
At subway I used to always get a meatball sandwich. (But now they’re a bit too messy :lol:)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Plants?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:06 amPlants?
I have a tendency to accidentally kill plants (oopsie) so succulents are more my thing. I have a really nice lemon balm plant though. Reminds me of lemonade.... ahhhh
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The deuce. My mom is good with plants, but that did not transfer over to me. -_-

Flaming swords?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
If you could be any animal in the world, What would it be?