Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Camping is fun...it's like...90-100 degrees here though, and I just don't even want to consider camping in this weather. XD

And I will do that. Probably won't go to Disneyland though. XD

Baking?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:03 am Camping is fun...it's like...90-100 degrees here though, and I just don't even want to consider camping in this weather. XD

And I will do that. Probably won't go to Disneyland though. XD

Baking?
That's another one of my many hobbies :wink:. So, yes!!! I just made brownies today, I'm planning on making carrot cake cookies at some point, want to make raspberry charlotte again...

But it's just too hot!! Summer..... :(
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Banana or apple
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
Starfire11
Woiv wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:55 pmBanana or apple
Depends. I only like apples if they're kinda tart and really crunchy. :D Honeycrisps are really good.

If it's the kind of apples that are kind of soft, they taste mealy and I'd rather have a banana :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I made brownies last week too. ^_^ But yes, it's ridiculously hot here. I don't want to use the oven. XD

Kung fu?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:23 am I made brownies last week too. ^_^ But yes, it's ridiculously hot here. I don't want to use the oven. XD

Kung fu?
As in, like the panda? I think I watched the first and second ones, and they were pretty funny.
If you mean Kung fu in general, then no. I did karate for a bit when I was little, but I didn't really enjoy it that much.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Avocados?
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I used to do Tae Kwon Do for self defense purposes...but that was a long time ago. XD

Best movie of 2017?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:02 am I used to do Tae Kwon Do for self defense purposes...but that was a long time ago. XD

Best movie of 2017?
Good for you! At least you have something. I have a white belt in karate, so.....

That depends, considering I haven't seen a few. Spider-man Homecoming was awesome,
LEGO Batman was okay (The Lego Movie is so much better), and Beauty and the Beast was okay. I still have yet to see Wonder Woman and Cars 3. Oh, and I can't wait for Star Wars episode 8! So far, Spider-man Homecoming.
ZanySauce wrote:Avocados?
Oh I love those!! Guacamole especially. My dad sometimes makes a chocolate banana avocado shake :D. It's really good, and not very sweet.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I loved LEGO Batman. XD But I'm a huge Batman fan in general...Still haven't seen Spiderman. I probably need to.

Favorite band?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Fidget spinners?

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:22 am I loved LEGO Batman. XD But I'm a huge Batman fan in general...Still haven't seen Spiderman. I probably need to.

Favorite band?
You really should--it's awesome :D

I don't really know many bands, but I like MercyMe, the Accidentals (look it up! They're from Michigan!) and the Zac Brown band.
ZanySauce wrote:Fidget spinners?
They're okay... There's people who really need them and find them useful, and there's people who just, have one. I suppose they cause more problems then they solve.... Just my opinion.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice sounds. Not really my style, but nice.

Birch beer?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
What is your estimate/educated guess on what percent of you is "Star", what percent is "Fire" and what percent is "11" question mark?

Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 am Nice sounds. Not really my style, but nice.

Birch beer?
It's okay. I don't understand how they make it. Is it birch sap, or like wood infused?? :? Ginger beer is much better :wink:
ZanySauce wrote: What is your estimate/educated guess on what percent of you is "Star", what percent is "Fire" and what percent is "11" question mark?
Uh, I don't know. I'm guessing mostly star. So maybe 50% star, 30% 11, and 20% fire. Interesting question....