Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I've always loved reptiles. ^_^ I kinda want to get a small lizard, but they tend to be hard to keep.

Memorial day?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 8:05 am I've always loved reptiles. ^_^ I kinda want to get a small lizard, but they tend to be hard to keep.

Memorial day?
Memorial Day is fun :D. There's a parade that goes right in front of my friend's house so we usually have a picnic there. Plus, you get a long weekend and a day off!!
JesusIsLord713 wrote:Red or green? :)
Green definitely. A mix between mint green and aqua is my favorite color :D
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Beach or mountains? :)
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
favorite :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: emoji?
Starfire11
ZanySauce wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 12:12 am Beach or mountains? :)
Hmm, I like lakes more than regular saltwater beaches and the only mountain ive been to is Mt. Washington, so probably freshwater beaches :D.
evered wrote: favorite :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: emoji?
This one :lol: or this one :mrgreen:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Wonder Woman?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:22 amWonder Woman?
Yay Chozon! You're back!
She's pretty cool 8). I've only seen her on the Justice League so I don't know a lot....
I've heard mixed reviews about the movie, but I can't see it anyway :?.

-starfire11
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I do want to see the movie eventually...but honestly, the Justice League version of Wonder Woman is the best version. ^_^ She's such a great character.

Dental visits?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:45 am I do want to see the movie eventually...but honestly, the Justice League version of Wonder Woman is the best version. ^_^ She's such a great character.

Dental visits?
Believe it or now, but I absolutely LOVE going to the dentist :lol:. I don't really mind the fact that they stick multiple sharp things in your mouth, as long as they don't ask you complex questions while doing so :lol:. It's nice because I don't have any braces or anything...
Just X-rays can be kind of uncomfortable, but only for a few seconds. Honestly, I only like it because you get a new toothbrush and toothpaste and your teeth cleaned for you :D :D.
Please don't make me go to the doctor's though... I despise that place..
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Eye appointments?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Same, actually. I like my dentist...I don't like doctors. I have had one good experience at a Doctors office over my entire life. XD

Boring books?
Starfire11
Kwan wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:04 pm Eye appointments?
Hmmm, never been to one! :lol:
Chozon1 wrote: Same, actually. I like my dentist...I don't like doctors. I have had one good experience at a Doctors office over my entire life. XD

Boring books?
I either A) don't read it :lol: or B) if I have to, I can suffer through it. The worst are books that everyone else likes--except you. They're not boring per se, it's just they're so bad and pathetic. And everyone else is raving on how much they enjoyed a 60-page drama of the life of 7 teenage girls...
Ah, the memories of bookclub... thankfully most of the books were good :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
To this too, I can relate. I'm not a fan of the Hunger Games series, and was basically called a hipster because I didn't want to read them. XD

Zucchini lasagna?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:56 am To this too, I can relate. I'm not a fan of the Hunger Games series, and was basically called a hipster because I didn't want to read them. XD

Zucchini lasagna?
Never had that before! Sounds interesting. I've heard of spiraled zucchini for pasta though.
Our friends made this really good, gluten free lasagna--by just taking out the pasta and putting in spinach (you can't taste it :wink:) and ricotta.
Comotto
Starfire11 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 pm
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:56 am To this too, I can relate. I'm not a fan of the Hunger Games series, and was basically called a hipster because I didn't want to read them. XD

Zucchini lasagna?
Never had that before! Sounds interesting. I've heard of spiraled zucchini for pasta though.
Our friends made this really good, gluten free lasagna--by just taking out the pasta and putting in spinach (you can't taste it :wink:) and ricotta.
Best substitute for pasta is spaghetti squash.

CARZ