Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I just don't know if I believe that. XD To be fair, spinach is low on my list of favorite veggies though. :D

Best Pixar movie?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:55 am I just don't know if I believe that. XD To be fair, spinach is low on my list of favorite veggies though. :D

Best Pixar movie?
If you put it in smoothies (just a handful) you really can't taste it!

I heard Up was really good, but I've only seen it once and I don't remember anything :lol:.
Finding Dory was actually much better than I expected! .....better than Finding Nemo.

I get confused between Disney and Pixar, so I was going to say Frozen :lol:.
My favorite Pixar short is Paperman. It's so sweet! :D. Piper is cute too :wink:

So yeah, Finding Dory, The Incredibles and Paperman.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
That I believe. I actually like fresh spinach, and eating it in a smoothie sounds tasty...it's just cooked into lasagna. *shudders*

Watching over chickens?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:36 am That I believe. I actually like fresh spinach, and eating it in a smoothie sounds tasty...it's just cooked into lasagna. *shudders*

Watching over chickens?
I was just at my friend's house celebrating their birthday, and they have 10 acres, a giant farmhouse, chickens and 2 alpacas! We had to herd the chickens so their dog wouldn't eat them :lol:. It's much harder than it looks! Lots of running around, squawking, and cornering.
Watching over chickens? That wouldn't be so bad. Free eggs :D

I've never had chickens myself though....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's surprisingly stressful to care for them. O_o I just spent the last week watching over my neighbors property whilst they were away on vacation...I'm pretty sure I have gray hair now. XD

Constant rain?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:15 am It's surprisingly stressful to care for them. O_o I just spent the last week watching over my neighbors property whilst they were away on vacation...I'm pretty sure I have gray hair now. XD

Constant rain?
"How hard can chickens be?!" -Famous last words :lol:

I've heard that in Manchester it rains every. single. day. I can't imagine living like that. It's too dark and depressing. I like rain under 3 conditions:
1. It's not thunderstorming
2. I actually have my rain gear on
3. It's not too cold
I like jumping in puddles, but just don't look down. I did once and I got two gallons of water splashed into my face. My friends though it was SO FUNNY :lol:. It was actually....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I love rain, with or without gear, with or without thunder. I'm one of those individuals that finds cloudy, rainy weather a cause for cheer rather than sadness.

Too many emails?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:37 am I love rain, with or without gear, with or without thunder. I'm one of those individuals that finds cloudy, rainy weather a cause for cheer rather than sadness.

Too many emails?
Practically the only emails I get are from robots sending me junk mail. Too many text messages is more like it :wink: . I was part of a giant group chat with my friends, but honestly it caused more problems than it solved :lol:. My current record is 68 unread messages.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have hit 378 before, but it took a month of ignoring my inbox. XD

Waiting for packages to arrive?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:59 am I have hit 378 before, but it took a month of ignoring my inbox. XD

Hmmm. I hardly ever get packages, so knowing I'm getting one is pretty exciting. It's only happened to me a couple of times, usually along the lines of "here's a picture of your present, it's coming in a few days". I am typically a pretty impatient person, but somehow I don't mind waiting for packages.

Here's a question for you :lol:. Where do you find the world's best pizza?
Comotto
Starfire11 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 am
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:59 am I have hit 378 before, but it took a month of ignoring my inbox. XD

Hmmm. I hardly ever get packages, so knowing I'm getting one is pretty exciting. It's only happened to me a couple of times, usually along the lines of "here's a picture of your present, it's coming in a few days". I am typically a pretty impatient person, but somehow I don't mind waiting for packages.

Here's a question for you :lol:. Where do you find the world's best pizza?
New York City or Naples.

CARZ
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Where do you live? JK what is your fav bunny species if you like bunnies so much? and do you like youtube videos?
Starfire11
evered wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:17 pm Where do you live? JK what is your fav bunny species if you like bunnies so much? and do you like youtube videos?
How did you know I like bunnies?! :lol: I don't know any bunny species to be honest. Eventually,I want to get a rabbit that has really thick/long/fluffy hair so I can comb it and make it into yarn or whatever you do with rabbit hair :lol:.

I'm not allowed to go on YouTube, but sometimes my mom or my friends will show me some. The coolest one I've seen is by the Backyard Scientist guy and he made a fireball with gasoline and a tennis ball. And then he hit the flaming tennis ball across the yard :lol:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm partial to Little Caesars myself. I like their cheese blend, and strongly spiced sauce. I don't know if I'd call it 'worlds best' though. I'd need a lot more traveling, and a lot more pizza, under my belt before I made that claim. Chicago especially; I have always wanted to try Chicago's deep dish style of pizza. It's more like a true pie than most pizza.

Grilling food?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 am I'm partial to Little Caesars myself. I like their cheese blend, and strongly spiced sauce. I don't know if I'd call it 'worlds best' though. I'd need a lot more traveling, and a lot more pizza, under my belt before I made that claim. Chicago especially; I have always wanted to try Chicago's deep dish style of pizza. It's more like a true pie than most pizza.

Grilling food?
If you ever friend yourself in Disney World, go to Via Napoli and get a margherita pizza. It's the worlds best, in my opinion. It's amazing.

I don't really grill food, but my dad does :). I just came back from a camping trip with our friends and we had hamburgers, grilled chicken, corn on the cob and such.