Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The birch beer I have had is just very strong root beer, with a lot of spearmint. I like it, though I do agree that ginger is better.

Finishing a book and wishing it hadn't ended?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:41 am The birch beer I have had is just very strong root beer, with a lot of spearmint. I like it, though I do agree that ginger is better.

Finishing a book and wishing it hadn't ended?
Did you mean,The Wingfeather Saga?

Funny, when you try to think of books you like, there's only a few I can think of. I'm pretty sure I've read more than 3 book series :lol:. I loved the Wingefeather Saga, so I'll say that for now.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Just finished the Blood of Kings trilogy, and I always hate that. I reread them like every six months, but still. XD

Writing books?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:13 am Just finished the Blood of Kings trilogy, and I always hate that. I reread them like every six months, but still. XD

Writing books?
I wrote a bunch of mini don't-really-have-an-end paragraphs for a potential book I was writing with my friends, but it didn't really work out XD. I have always wanted to write a book, whether it was a recipe book, or a 200-something page story. I'm kinda writing one right now, (oh wow, no pun intended 8)) but it's so hard to connect the ideas. I have a very basic beginning, problem, and conclusion, but the middle!!! I definitely want to publish it someday, but that's a while from now :lol: Just gotta keep going.......
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's it exactly. Just keep writing. Push through the fidgety bits and get the story told. You can always fix it later when you come up with better ideas. But I'm not a professional writer, so that may be not the right thing to do.

When the last season of a TV show isn't available to watch?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am That's it exactly. Just keep writing. Push through the fidgety bits and get the story told. You can always fix it later when you come up with better ideas. But I'm not a professional writer, so that may be not the right thing to do.

When the last season of a TV show isn't available to watch?
Ooh, that's good advice actually :wink:.

Come to think of it, I don't really watch TV :lol:. I used to watch Chopped on Netflix, until one day we ran out of episodes!!! That was disappointing.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
We just finished all the Chopped on Hulu yesterday. XD Switched over to Stargate: Atlantis. No complaints.

Road trips?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:09 am We just finished all the Chopped on Hulu yesterday. XD Switched over to Stargate: Atlantis. No complaints.

Road trips?
Ooh I love road trips!! We rented an RV with our friends and drove around to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion. We went to the Hoover Dam and went on a tour of the Glen River/Canyon. And then we stayed in Las Vegas in that really fancy hotel. That's still my favorite trip ever :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That sounds amazing. XD I've always wanted to see those places too. Save perhaps Vegas. Though it's supposed to have great food.

Eggs benedict?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:34 am That sounds amazing. XD I've always wanted to see those places too. Save perhaps Vegas. Though it's supposed to have great food.

Eggs benedict?
I honestly wouldn't mind skipping Vegas, because it's kinda crazy :lol:

Never had it, actually! Isn't it like, an English muffin with a poached egg and hollandaise sauce? Ooh, now I want one :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's one of my favorite ways to eat an egg. It's over billed as a fancy dish, but it's basically just bacon and eggs over a muffin. It's good stuff.

Cooking competitions?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:02 am It's one of my favorite ways to eat an egg. It's over billed as a fancy dish, but it's basically just bacon and eggs over a muffin. It's good stuff.

Cooking competitions?
Oh I love those!!! My friends would have a "homeschool study day" at their house and when we were done with our work, we would do Chopped!! The best part was, if you were the judge, everyone just makes desserts :lol:. But I find that for me, I like cooking alone because I tend to be a perfectionist in the kitchen.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm kind of a mess. Things tend to get thrown all over the place. Food tastes good though.

Jumping through hoops?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Would you rather be a astronaut or a super hero? :)
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 am I'm kind of a mess. Things tend to get thrown all over the place. Food tastes good though.

Jumping through hoops?
That's the only thing that matters :D

Like a dolphin? I'm not in the circus! I imagine it would be very hard--jumping vertically then switching your body position to horizontally. I do like trapeze though :wink:
evered wrote:Would you rather be a astronaut or a super hero? :)
SUPERHERO ALL THE WAY! I couldn't stand being a astronaut, I'd get sick. And besides, a superhero is cooler 8).