Ask Rarity

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Don't be shy darlings, you can ask me anything (especially about fashion)!

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Alright, I'll go first

Do you think jeans go with almost every shirt ever made?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
JesusIsLord713 wrote:Alright, I'll go first

Do you think jeans go with almost every shirt ever made?
Agreed! There are so many choices to choose from. Besides, who doesn't like to mix and match anyway.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
With a name like Rarity... why does it seems like Rarity is the most common pony to come out of the "mystery pony" packs my daughters get?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote:With a name like Rarity... why does it seems like Rarity is the most common pony to come out of the "mystery pony" packs my daughters get?
With such fabulosity, it would be a crime against fashion to leave out so much beauty.

I bet you would look smashing with a leather jacket. I think it would bring your stylish green skin.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
CRCBrony wrote:
I bet you would look smashing with a leather jacket. I think it would bring your stylish green skin.
Black leather, definitely. But certainly not alligator skin. That would be entirely too... macabre.

But what about a hat? What kind of headwear would you recommend for the stylish reptilian spellcaster on the go?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote:
CRCBrony wrote:
Black leather, definitely. But certainly not alligator skin. That would be entirely too... macabre.

But what about a hat? What kind of headwear would you recommend for the stylish reptilian spellcaster on the go?
Oh darling, there are too many hats to choose from! I couldn't possibly decide. However, Sweetie Bell says she sees you with a hoof ball cap. (Like she knows anything about fashion). You could... give that a try.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
CRCBrony wrote: Oh darling, there are too many hats to choose from! I couldn't possibly decide. However, Sweetie Bell says she sees you with a hoof ball cap. (Like she knows anything about fashion). You could... give that a try.
Erm... no. Too sporty. Besides, as with most spellcasters, anything resembling heavy armor tends to interfere with casting. You certainly wouldn't want to design fashion with a bucket on your head, would you? :wink:

What about a top hat? I've always liked the look of a top hat. Perhaps in maroon, with a black band? Or do you think it would be better to invert that?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote:
CRCBrony wrote: Oh darling, there are too many hats to choose from! I couldn't possibly decide. However, Sweetie Bell says she sees you with a hoof ball cap. (Like she knows anything about fashion). You could... give that a try.
Erm... no. Too sporty. Besides, as with most spellcasters, anything resembling heavy armor tends to interfere with casting. You certainly wouldn't want to design fashion with a bucket on your head, would you? :wink:

What about a top hat? I've always liked the look of a top hat. Perhaps in maroon, with a black band? Or do you think it would be better to invert that?
Oh, I could make almost anything work with fashion. If it was a dare, that is....

Well, I, I, you, well, are you SURE it about that? Are you sure that there isn't any other choice in mind? Well, I suppose it might look nice, with all that iky green skin.
amberchick
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
Favorite outfit?
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
amberchick wrote:Favorite outfit?
Rarity replies: ''If you mean to look through my whole entire wardrobe and pick out an outfit, why I just couldn't decide! However, do find the 'Old-school Chick' style quite interesting. (I know! You would never know that from watching me on the big screen. Now would you, darling? :lol: )
Sstavix
CCGR addict
One of my friends wanted me to pass along a question to you. I'm not sure why he won't ask you himself. Maybe he's just nervous.

In any case, what do you think a short, purple-scaled, green-eyed reptilian cousin of mine should get for the one he loves?
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Favorite color?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote:One of my friends wanted me to pass along a question to you. I'm not sure why he won't ask you himself. Maybe he's just nervous.

In any case, what do you think a short, purple-scaled, green-eyed reptilian cousin of mine should get for the one he loves?
Rarity says,
Well, if it were me, I would LOVE some new fabric. So many new ideas, and not enough fabric! But, the gift should be grand to sweep her right off her feet! He should get her one of the things she loves, but don't go over board,(Because pirates are not in style mid August).
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Woiv wrote:Favorite color?
Rarity says,
Have you not seen my tail, darling?