Ask lokik21 anything

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
lokik21
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote:I was thinking more familial relationships that were broken, and have now been restored.

Family force 5?
Oddly my family's been pretty good and not had many problems. Than again we don't exactly talk about things that could be bad... once posted something saying I don't agree on abortion and was jumped down my throat.
Never heard of them until you mentioned them oddly!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
What is your preferred way to handle miscommunication and misunderstanding?
Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
lokik21
BlockHeadLewie wrote:What is your preferred way to handle miscommunication and misunderstanding?
Peace!
8)
Trying to ask them to explain it to me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't lol.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
lokik21 wrote:Oddly my family's been pretty good and not had many problems. Than again we don't exactly talk about things that could be bad... once posted something saying I don't agree on abortion and was jumped down my throat.
Never heard of them until you mentioned them oddly!
We've had our ups and downs, and recently reunited with someone who had been severed for a long time...good times.

Thoughts?
lokik21
I didn't even know there was a Family Force 1 - 4!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Don't forget Family Force 0: The prequel. :D

Air drying modeling clay?
lokik21
Chozon1 wrote:Don't forget Family Force 0: The prequel. :D

Air drying modeling clay?
I haven't used clay in a while... kinda wouldn't mind doing so again though.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's good stuff. I use it with reasonable frequency.

Kindle's?
lokik21
Chozon1 wrote:It's good stuff. I use it with reasonable frequency.

Kindle's?
I prefer actual books or book tapes myself.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I do too. But I bought a Kindle the other day, since books are so cheap on it...so far, I've just used it to play games though. XD

Games which require constant attention aren't fun?
lokik21
Chozon1 wrote:I do too. But I bought a Kindle the other day, since books are so cheap on it...so far, I've just used it to play games though. XD

Games which require constant attention aren't fun?
Ha true! And I'd say it depends how the game was made. Bayonetta does it pretty well whereas other games may not. Bayonetta happens to have its own hosts of problems though. Mainly due to the story sadly.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I meant more along the lines of games which require you to pick up and play every few hours, or you get penalized somehow. Like Clash of Clans. I've never played a Bayonetta game.

The Emporers new Groove?
lokik21
Chozon1 wrote:I meant more along the lines of games which require you to pick up and play every few hours, or you get penalized somehow. Like Clash of Clans. I've never played a Bayonetta game.

The Emporers new Groove?
Oh! Now I got yah, phone games. They're not bad but not for me. I was playing Clash Royale for a bit then got tired of it. Not quite the same as it's not like you get penalized but yeah.

And it was an alright movie, had some good moments but looking back it was kinda weak without those points. But I can't say I blame them due to just how much stuff it went through.
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
favorite snack?
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Fruit snacks?
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.