I love YouTube. Actually, I only love maybe 2% of YouTube. The other 98% is, well, TheirTube.Thanks! Great Video!
Favorite TV Show?
My favorite TV Shows are those which educate me somehow. Sadly this covers at least half of what I watch, and half of those aren't fit for TV, to be honest. Of the half that are fit for TV, half of those are scripted shows. Of the half that are not scripted shows, half of them are how-to shows or documentaries. Get the picture? I like to learn and grow while being entertained!
(NOTE: Of all the TV shows I've watched, MacGyver has to be in the top slot tied with Iron Chef and Iron Chef America.)
First off, glad to see you're still alive! WB!Aren't random absences annoying? That wasn't my question, that's me forgetting to check ccgr over the summer.
I know it's late but I'll be praying btw!
Any plans that you and your wife can do for the summer?
Thank you for the prayers, they are not only appreciated but necessary.
Unfortunately my wife has taken into a mental state where almost anything I say or do is somehow cause for her to defend. She is almost always scared of me or what I've said or even what I might be doing. She has already had an evaluation to determine if she is eligible for a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Those times where things are "somewhat normal" we just watch TV, play cards or watch the gerbils.