Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:Thanks! Great Video!

Favorite TV Show?
I love YouTube. Actually, I only love maybe 2% of YouTube. The other 98% is, well, TheirTube.

My favorite TV Shows are those which educate me somehow. Sadly this covers at least half of what I watch, and half of those aren't fit for TV, to be honest. Of the half that are fit for TV, half of those are scripted shows. Of the half that are not scripted shows, half of them are how-to shows or documentaries. Get the picture? I like to learn and grow while being entertained!
(NOTE: Of all the TV shows I've watched, MacGyver has to be in the top slot tied with Iron Chef and Iron Chef America.)
micah211 wrote:Aren't random absences annoying? That wasn't my question, that's me forgetting to check ccgr over the summer.

I know it's late but I'll be praying btw!

Any plans that you and your wife can do for the summer?
First off, glad to see you're still alive! WB!
Thank you for the prayers, they are not only appreciated but necessary.
Unfortunately my wife has taken into a mental state where almost anything I say or do is somehow cause for her to defend. She is almost always scared of me or what I've said or even what I might be doing. She has already had an evaluation to determine if she is eligible for a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Those times where things are "somewhat normal" we just watch TV, play cards or watch the gerbils.
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Favorite thing about CCGR Forums?
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:Favorite thing about CCGR Forums?
Bottom line: That it exists at all.
It was my first contact when I got back online and the fact God is involved is most likely another reason I like it...
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
:)

Favorite thing about Prism?
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
And I'm back again.
Now I can't think of any questions.

Enjoying the entertainment of watching everybody freak out about No Man's Lie?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote::)

Favorite thing about Prism?
I'm sure the best part is it's attachment to Truth. MY favorite part, however, would be the dedication of staff and members.
micah211 wrote:And I'm back again.
Now I can't think of any questions.

Enjoying the entertainment of watching everybody freak out about No Man's Lie?
Well welcome back, again!
I'll be point blank honest: I haven't a clue what it's about. I've been too focused on reality issues...
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Grilled cheese?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Would you consider coconut cream pie as a pie, despite having a graham cracker crust... if so, how do you feel about pizza-pies?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:Grilled cheese?
Everyone who's anyone will tell you a grilled cheese is only half of the meal. One needs a good hot bowl of tomato soup to go with it. They go together like a horse and carriage.
micah211 wrote:Would you consider coconut cream pie as a pie, despite having a graham cracker crust... if so, how do you feel about pizza-pies?
If hundreds of people call it a pie, they must be right, huh? I'm not one to argue because a pie is a pie is a pie and now I'm hungry...
**clears throat**
...Except for a pizza pie. There we can say pizza is pizza, but a really good and lovingly made pizza is indeed worth calling a pie. All the rest are just pizza.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you going to attempt to get back on the server anytime soon? Glad to see you back!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
How about clam chowder?

I ate some earlier and dipped a chunk of quality bread in it...I would actually call it the equal of the grilled cheese+tomato soup combo.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Have you seen the Audi R8 Kingsglaive?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
JesusIsLord713 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:28 pm Are you going to attempt to get back on the server anytime soon? Glad to see you back!
I've been making every effort to regain stability online as well as lifestyle. Finally things are beginning to, erm, settle and take shape (meaning I'm online more often) but as for the server, I'm not sure about stability from a phone to laptop with hotspot. I'll be giving It a try as soon as I've read the (many!) messages in my inbox!
Thanks for asking! Glad to be back!
8) :lol: 8)
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:06 am How about clam chowder?

I ate some earlier and dipped a chunk of quality bread in it...I would actually call it the equal of the grilled cheese+tomato soup combo.
New England for me, please. Plenty of garlic bread for dipping.
Oh yeah, plenty of napkins too!
8)

micah211 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:02 pm Have you seen the Audi R8 Kingsglaive?
Only after I copied/pasted "Audi R8 Kingsglaive" into Google.
Very pretty car.
Not for me though. I'm more into something like a ford 1966 wagon.
8)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hey, where have you been?

If you don't mind my asking, that is. ^_^
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:42 am Hey, where have you been?

If you don't mind my asking, that is. ^_^
Long answer: I got caught up in the undertow of life's ebbs and flows. Took me some effort, and TONS of Grace and Mercy from God, but eventually I managed to get myself closer to shore and stand up again.

Short answer: Life can suck if we let it but maintaining Joy, even through rough spots, Life is truly Abundant!

And I have no problem with the question!