Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I do still play WoG. Even look in on their forums at times, although it's rather empty most of the time. The goo balls follow the laws of physics both in the game levels as well as the tower level.

I don't remember where but I made reference to star trek in a post or two. Give me Time and I'll Lord over you with Dr Who references too.
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I do love World of Goo. Sadly, I've only ever owned the demo. As for metal music...well, you gotta stick to the Christian stuff. It has nice flavors.

Best Starfleet captain?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:Best Starfleet captain?
Thanks. I hate arguing with myself, I always lose!
ANYWAYS, lol, each captain had something worth watching them for but if I had to choose just ONE it would most likely be Captain James Tiberius Kirk ONLY because he was first. (In the series premier there was Captain Christopher Pike but he didn't last long...)
Captain Jean-Luc Picard didn't truly strike me as fit for command, however I will admit he came through in a pinch. I did like his knowledge of literature.
If there were no Kirk I would place Captain Benjamin Lafayette Sisko in first place. Not only was he in charge of an entire station and a wondrous ship but he also was a vital part of, well, I won't spoil it!
Captain Kathryn Janeway was cute in her own way. She had the command idea down and did know how to implement it well.
I totally enjoyed the series with Captain Jonathan Archer. I didn't like the way the storyline changed, but that's just me. Because of this I can't consider Archer worth my vote.
Also I thought Q made a pretty good captain. In theory anyways.
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Firefly?
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Have you ever flown a Box-kite?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Kwan wrote:Firefly?
Haven't seen it, the TV show, yet. However I do like the Firefly in the movie Thunderbirds, I think fireflies (or lightning bugs) are pretty darn kewl and once while working on a reservation in Florida I did watch fire fly over a fence and catch the next field on fire.
TheAlexTDB wrote:Have you ever flown a Box-kite?
Not yet. I have intentions to do so someday. I've flown many other types of kites though!
BlockHeadLewie wrote:Have a good night!
Forgive me for telling you what to do. Just take it as a suggestion, okies? Okies!
8)
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Finish the phrase. "Give the man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll...."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
You know, I think I would pick Sisko as my favorite. He seems the most human, in my thoughts. Like...he wants to do what is right first, and what the Federation says is right second. Though I do like Archer too. Used to love PIcard, then I watched TNG in its entirety, and didn't anymore. XD

When you can't think of something to say, you should shout, throw glitter into the air, and run away?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
amyjo88 wrote:So, what was the Star Trek reference? I consider myself a trekkie, I'm currently watching the Voyager series again....

Favorite Star Trek series? character?
In the thread: "Re: How did you catch the Minecraft flu?" I referenced Star Trek. I believe Q made an appearance within my text as well somewhere. You know how Q is, shows up anywhere...
My favorite series would, in all honesty, have to be Star Trek: Enterprise. In general it ended up a different end as many would have liked to see, but all in all covered several aspects of what could have potentially been a true telling of how space exploration began, and progressed, in the Star Trek world. I myself am almost finished with DS9 again.
:shock:
Sstavix wrote:Finish the phrase. "Give the man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll...."
"...Eat for the rest of his life, sleeping on the couch at night because he was gone for three days."
:wink:
Chozon1 wrote:When you can't think of something to say, you should shout, throw glitter into the air, and run away?
The times I can't think of something to say are quite few indeed, but when it does happen I tend to close my eyes, quote one of my mentors with the word "shazbot!" and by the time I open them again I have something to say.
If the glitter was made from mercury I might reconsider; Mercury is a pretty metal. Wait a moment, it's also dangerous. Never mind.
By the way, I don't know how to run away, honestly. I do know how to hide where I am however...

8)
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
amyjo88 wrote:So, what was the Star Trek reference? I consider myself a trekkie, I'm currently watching the Voyager series again....

Favorite Star Trek series? character?
In the thread: "Re: How did you catch the Minecraft flu?" I referenced Star Trek. I believe Q made an appearance within my text as well somewhere. You know how Q is, shows up anywhere...
My favorite series would, in all honesty, have to be Star Trek: Enterprise. In general it ended up a different end as many would have liked to see, but all in all covered several aspects of what could have potentially been a true telling of how space exploration began, and progressed, in the Star Trek world. I myself am almost finished with DS9 again.
My favorite character would HAVE to be Q. I have to say that, Q is watching me...

:shock:
Sstavix wrote:Finish the phrase. "Give the man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll...."
"...Eat for the rest of his life, sleeping on the couch at night because he was gone for three days."
:wink:
Chozon1 wrote:When you can't think of something to say, you should shout, throw glitter into the air, and run away?
The times I can't think of something to say are quite few indeed, but when it does happen I tend to close my eyes, quote one of my mentors with the word "shazbot!" and by the time I open them again I have something to say.
If the glitter was made from mercury I might reconsider; Mercury is a pretty metal. Wait a moment, it's also dangerous. Never mind.
By the way, I don't know how to run away, honestly. I do know how to hide where I am however...

8)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Barbecue?
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Airplanes?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
First off, I don't recall making a quote of my own post? Hmmmm...
Chozon1 wrote:Barbecue?
Oh yeah. Ribs.
Or brisket. Or ham or hamburgers. Or chicken.
Yum.
TheAlexTDB wrote:Airplanes?
Yep, we have those. They defy gravity and come in several shapes and sizes.
I have a flight simulator. I can fly anything it has. Having said that, I can take off safely in about half of what I can fly and I can land safely in about half of what I can take off in.
I'm almost ready to get my pilots license. All I need is the cash.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Do you have a favorite cookie? If so, what is it?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pizza bagels?