TRUTH OR DARE

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Let's play a little game of truth or dare. Think of the craziest thing you can make out in your head, and I will do your dare(s), or answer your question(s).
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
CRCBrony wrote: Think of the craziest thing you can make out in your head, and I will do your dare(s), or answer your question(s).
The craziest thing, eh?

All right. I dare you to... tame a three-headed dragon, and ride it over the 300-mile lava fields in order to get a free sample of the multiverse's tastiest deep-fried jelly doughnut (it's inganberry, in case you didn't know).
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Um, try something a little more "REALISTIC" maybe? :mrgreen:
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Aww, realism is boring. ;)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Do you have a dog? If so put some peanut butter on their nose!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I want the truth!
Have you ever been to Florida?
What did you do there if you did, or why not if you haven't?
Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
BlockHeadLewie wrote:I want the truth!
Peace!
8)
I have hot been to Florida. Reason why is because I don't have a passport, and I'm in Canada. Although I do think a visit out of the country would be epic and awesome!..........NOW DARE ME!!!! :twisted:
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
CRCBrony wrote:
Peace!
8)
I have hot been to Florida. Reason why is because I don't have a passport, and I'm in Canada. Although I do think a visit out of the country would be epic and awesome!..........NOW DARE ME!!!! :twisted:
Okies, you asked for it!
I dare you to get that passport and come visit Florida! (Within a year or two...)
LoL!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
CRCBrony wrote:
Peace!
8)
Okies, you asked for it!
I dare you to get that passport and come visit Florida! (Within a year or two...)
LoL!
8)
Well... I'm not quite sure about Florida, but my parents are planning to take me and my family one year to the US to see The Creation Museum, and The Ark. Would that suffice?
Emwok
CCGR addict
CRCBrony wrote:
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
CRCBrony wrote: I have hot been to Florida. Reason why is because I don't have a passport, and I'm in Canada. Although I do think a visit out of the country would be epic and awesome!..........NOW DARE ME!!!! :twisted:
Okies, you asked for it!
LoL!
8)
Well... I'm not quite sure about Florida, but my parents are planning to take me and my family one year to the US to see The Creation Museum, and The Ark. Would that suffice?
Ah. So you'll be coming to Houston TX? Or is it in another place?
Spoiler:

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
CRCBrony wrote:
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
CRCBrony wrote: I have hot been to Florida. Reason why is because I don't have a passport, and I'm in Canada. Although I do think a visit out of the country would be epic and awesome!..........NOW DARE ME!!!! :twisted:
Okies, you asked for it!
LoL!
8)
Hey, it's close enough! Wherever you end up I hope you enjoy yourself to the fullest extent possible!
8)
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Emwok wrote:
CRCBrony wrote:
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
Okies, you asked for it!
LoL!
8)
Ah. So you'll be coming to Houston TX? Or is it in another place?
I would honestly have no idea where I'd be going in the US if I were to go, but Houston does sound like a place I would visit.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
What is your preferred way to handle miscommunication and misunderstanding?
Peace!
8)
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Well, I'd asked the person to repeat what he/she said if I didn't hear. And if I didn't get what he/she meant to say to avoid miscommunications.

Didn't you ask me this question on my Ask CRCBrony thread?