If you ask I will answer the best I can

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Eagle Eyes
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
They are pretty :D

Favourite experience you had with an animal?
Never judge a book by it's cover
and don't underestimate them either.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Thoughts on blacksmithing?
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
How do i join the server, I did the 15 posts and posted my user name on the post username page here page. And that was yesterday. I'm worried, did I do something wrong or I did everything right :? and what do they mean by (case sensitive) I am really confused, help!

Turtle_Player_8.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Turtle_Player_8 wrote:How do i join the server, I did the 15 posts and posted my user name on the post username page here page. And that was yesterday. I'm worried, did I do something wrong or I did everything right :? and what do they mean by (case sensitive) I am really confused, help!

Turtle_Player_8.
Hey, I think I can help you with this. "Case-Sensative" means that's if there's capital letters in your username they need to be correctly spelled. I'll show you an example:
turtle_player_8 <== That's not how your username is spelled right? Your username consists of some capital letters.

Case sensitive is:
Turtle_Player_8 <== That's yournusername! You chose to capitalise the "T" and the "P" in your username, so make sure when you telling them your username. You do just that!

Case sensitive means, if you have capital letters in your username, spell It displayed with proper capitalisation.

And don't worry! Just be patient. You should be added shorty, if you did everything correctly, like you said

Thanks
Woiv (My username in-game is Allighten)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
Thanks I'll check if I capitalized my name and thanks for the verse :).

Another question, how long does this usually take since it has been 24 hours already :?: .
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Turtle_Player_8 wrote:Thanks I'll check if I capitalized my name and thanks for the verse :).

Another question, how long does this usually take since it has been 24 hours already :?: .
Ok I see your issue, I'd wait another couple hours. Check and make sure EVERY post was accepted and completed fully to your best ability. If it's been another 4 hours. And you haven't been accepted or deny'd make a post on "post requirement complete" saying how it's been 24 hours, and your wondering if you were accepted or denied.

Thanks for your patience, it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Woiv
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
If it's been over 24 hours and you've still haven't been added, just wait another day and Ccgr will most likely add you sometime around then. No one is perfect so sometimes Ccgr doesn't notice your whitelist request right away so it takes a bit longer to get whitelisted for some people.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
Thank you for your support it is greatly appreciated :D -love you guys.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
No problem! :D

o CCGR forum moderator.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
No problem!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!