Ask the viking

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Jorgmeisterwork
Chozon1 wrote:Ok. Somewhat fearfully, I'll ask: What's your most embarrassing elevator stunt?
Me and my brother was in the elevator at a hotel. As the door was upening, we both simultaneously imitated Darth Vader opening the door by using The Force. That is, we stretched out the arm and gently "pushed" the door open with our hand, while making the *whooosh* sound. BUT- we didnt saw a woman standing outside before it was just too late, even if we both stopped simultaneously too. I saw that she smiled when she went in. And I could just feel that she knew we felt we were caught. Busted! Me and my brother are both adult, and was wearing a suit. It just had to look culture crash'ish :P
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
What is your favorite food that we may not have Stateside?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'd say that's pretty awesome, actually. XD

Outnumbered by alien bugs?
Jorgmeisterwork
Sstavix wrote:What is your favorite food that we may not have Stateside?
hmm good qestion. USA have a restaurant for everything of foreign food. But i guess except the Norwegian-Americans no one eats fårikål. (sheep in cabbage) and Kvikk Lunsj :D (chocolate)
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:
Chozon1 wrote:Ok. Somewhat fearfully, I'll ask: What's your most embarrassing elevator stunt?
Chozon1 wrote:I'd say that's pretty awesome, actually. XD

Outnumbered by alien bugs?
Yes, in XCOM: Enemy unknown.
storm
Gamer
Gamer
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:
Me and my brother was in the elevator at a hotel. As the door was upening, we both simultaneously imitated Darth Vader opening the door by using The Force. That is, we stretched out the arm and gently "pushed" the door open with our hand, while making the *whooosh* sound. BUT- we didnt saw a woman standing outside before it was just too late, even if we both stopped simultaneously too. I saw that she smiled when she went in. And I could just feel that she knew we felt we were caught. Busted! Me and my brother are both adult, and was wearing a suit. It just had to look culture crash'ish :P
I see nothing wrong with that BUT then again I have a cell phone only so if I need I can reach family or doctor and my most overbearing person who has it I gave the ring tone of Darth Vader saying "the circle is complete ... once you were the master and i the pupil now i am the master... " =] so i see nothing wrong with letting your inner Vader out
Last edited by storm on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
storm
Gamer
Gamer
What is your favorite Reflex song (from the Martin Alfsen (?) & Reflex CD)
Mine so far is Hører din Stemme (I have yet to listen to it in English ) I find it very comforting and Spiritual
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Jorgmeisterwork
storm wrote:What is your favorite Reflex song (from the Martin Alfsen (?) & Reflex CD)
Mine so far is Hører din Stemme (I have yet to listen to it in English ) I find it very comforting and Spiritual
hmmm hard to answer, I think it will be Like a mighty river, its one of my favourite gospel songs independent of which choir. :)

Btw "Hører din stemme" means Hearing your (God's) voice. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
What type of music do you enjoy?
Jorgmeisterwork
Chozon1 wrote:What type of music do you enjoy?
Gospel most of all, both choirs and by Elvis/Johnny Cash. classical music, brass music like John Phillips Sousa, heavy metal like a lot of the tracks by iron maiden but not any dark metal, ac/dc, 50/60's pop, soft rock, just a little rap like Beastie boys, a lot the bands The shadows and the Everly brothers, a little Coldplay, jazz...
that covers the most of it :wink:
Jorgmeisterwork
storm wrote:What is your favorite Reflex song (from the Martin Alfsen (?) & Reflex CD)
Aha you meant on that specific album. Ugh ugh, me being slow.

I think "ikke et ord" is the song i like the most. Directly translated "not a word". It could be translated "speechless" maybe, in this meaning. It is picked out of a sentence that says "not a Word can describe what Your Grace means to me." :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Living where you do, you're sort of in like...prime location for metal.

Harmony? (the band)
Jorgmeisterwork
Chozon1 wrote:Living where you do, you're sort of in like...prime location for metal.

Harmony? (the band)
i cant rememberhearing about it.. is that bad? btw metal is not my favourite music. I get exhausted in my ears of too much of it ;)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I can understand that. XD

And...no, I don't think it's bad you've not heard of them. I think they're somewhat obscure.

So. What do you think?
Jorgmeisterwork
It sounds absolutely ok :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Being tired?