Ask the Servant

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!
Yerp, sounds like a good plan to me!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Bad fried chicken is still better than no fried chicken?
Servant of the King
Bad fried chicken is still better than no fried chicken?
I'd probably say so, yeah. Especially considering that bad Chick-Fil-A chicken is probably twice as good as good KFC chicken (did I mention I like Chick-Fil-A? I like Chick-Fil-A).
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I too, prefer Chik-Fil-A to KFC...that's mostly because I like boneless chicken. And waffle fries. <3

Lemonade, or orange juice?
Servant of the King
It kinda depends. I mean, if it's Simply Orange juice (the brand), then definitely orange juice, but I could still go either way since Simply Orange also makes Simply Lemonade...

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I haven't tried their orange juice, but I love their Lemonade. It burns. <3

What are your thoughts on the Harry Potter books?
Servant of the King
I'm not so sure about the Harry Potter books. Not really my cup of sweet tea (Woo, Chick-fil-A reference), but for a while I was interested in the movies. I guess that now I think there's just too much focus on the whole real-world witchcraft idea for me, and it seems to me that there's a lot more wholesome stuff I could spend my time on.

Lord of the Rings though... well, that's something else!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Oh yes. I do quite like the Harry Potter series, but I do love LOTR all the more. They're not really comparable, though...

Just waking up in a terrible mood?