Ask the Servant

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Mathemarvel
Noob
Noob
Do you preform human sacrifices?
Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!
Mathemarvel wrote:Do you preform human sacrifices?
Definitely not. First of all, that would require me to murder a bunch of people over and over again; and second, the Bible talks about how people who offer human sacrifices "sin more and more," and it even says "Those who offer human sacrifice kiss calves!" (Hosea 13:2). That last verse may sound kind of strange, but it refers to "the calf of Beth-Aven" (Hosea 10:5). an idol that the people of Samaria worshiped. Basically, the verse means that people who offer human sacrifices worship idols and false gods, which is like spitting in the face of Jesus.

So, to sum up, no way. Still, that question did get me thinking hard enough that I had to look up some Scripture, so thanks for that!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

Mathemarvel
Noob
Noob
xD No problem. And you know I was joking, right?
Servant of the King
I was going to say, that didn't sound like something you'd actually ask! I wondered whether you were just joking or really asking what my view on it was, but I figured I'd go ahead and answer it seriously.

Actually, I was just talking with my Spanish teacher yesterday about how I overcomplicate my Spanish sentences (i.e. "Can I have some water?" turns into "Would it be possible for you to get me a glass of water? Thanks.")...
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I see you prefer Marvel to DC. You have chosen wisely.

What do you think about Indiana Jones?
Servant of the King
Chozon1 wrote:I see you prefer Marvel to DC. You have chosen wisely.

What do you think about Indiana Jones?

I really like a lot of it, but it does tend to get INCREDIBLY gruesome at the end of a few of them, especially the one with the holy grail and the movie with the Ark of the Covenant. Still, that said, the theme song couldn't be better, and the title character is definitely awesome!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I feel the same way. The holy grail one is rough, but I've always thought the Lost Ark was worse.

Kool-Aid?
Servant of the King
Chozon1 wrote:I feel the same way. The holy grail one is rough, but I've always thought the Lost Ark was worse.

Kool-Aid?
Kool-Aid is a wonderful beverage, and whoever invented it should get a promotion, a raise and a medal of honor. Also, I like Crystal Light (a flavored water powder) a lot.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Again, I totally agree. So tasty.

Ever played a Monster Hunter title?
Servant of the King
No, and I've actually never heard of them. What's Monster Hunter?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's a guy/gal who is hired by a village to keep it safe from various "monsters", which in the games, range from giant bugs, to dinosaurs, to dragons, which you have to hunt down, then use the leather/items you gather from the monster to build better weapons and armor, then hunt bigger monsters. They're pretty amazing.

Best game ever?
Servant of the King
Chozon1 wrote:Best game ever?
Sounds interesting! For my favorite game ever, I'd probably have to say Super Smash Bros. Brawl. No swearing, no blood (plenty of cartoon violence though), and infinite replay value! Plus, you can make people like Mario and Sonic battle each other... Of course, there's always good ol' Cheap-achu with his lightning bolt of doom to deal with.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Good choice. I do love me some Smash, though I don't have Brawl anymore. I miss Ike.

Are you excited over the new one coming out?
Servant of the King
Yeah, looks like fun! Still, they did more with Zero Suit Samus than I would have liked (i.e. they included her as a playable character). By the way, Ike is now a part of the roster!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yeah...I can't say I'm thrilled with that. That was part of the reason I sold Brawl. But at least from the screens I've seen, she actually looks a little more modest now. But perhaps not.

3DS, or Wii U?