Ask Micah211

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Never tried to make it.

Still haven't played, I'm still trying to set up my PC, I'm moving it around all day to try and find the best spot... then I start to play it. XD
I did start a Paragon update though, that might be for him.

He sounds fun to play... the pistol/shotgun thing with 8 shots is even more like Reaper now XD
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
*Technically* it is four shots before you need to reload, and I kinda hope they fix the 'square' ability from auto reloading. Sorta defeats the purpose, even if it's a one-trick pony. Still, he's pretty awesome. Power creep isn't bad on him either, unlike Morigesh. I'd say he's reasonably equal to the rest of the heroes.

I...I hate Morigesh. @_@ She's far too powerful. I wish they would pull all the 'across the map' ults from game, since they're kinda of bananas. You can't possibly escape from them, even up in your base. And I play Kallari a lot. XD

When you open your umbrella and find it full of wasps and spiders?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I think the across the map ults are needed, but maybe not as powerful as Morigesh might have it.
League has them and that game has managed to be balanced for a while now.

I screamed a little. Spiders are a-ok, but wasps and yellow jackets make me want to spray every chemical under my sink in one place all at the same time.
I love bees though :P
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
It's not a question of balance with me so much as it is...I don't like 'push button, kill enemy' type deals with no way to escape or avoid. They always feel cheap. Plus, there's always that jerk team mate that waits until you've dropped them to low HP and then steals your kill. XD

And I guess you can dodge Murdock's blast, and I know you can dodge Kallari's helicopter doom...I don't think you can avoid Morigesh's bug tower. I think I'm just complaining at this point because I'm tired of Morgesh stabbing me from out of nowhere. :P

Finding a startlingly large lizard in your window?

Spring in the south; we are nothing if not filled with life...all kinds of it. XD
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Morigesh is just dumb in general.

Unfortunately I don't get to see many lizards in the north. I do get to see a bunch of salamanders whenever I'm next to a stream and I love them!
I love lizards, they're so friendly.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The deuce. Though I wish salamanders were more common here...we have them, but they're very rare. Anywho, I woke up yesterday to find an 8 inch lizard trapped in my window. I got him out and released him, and it was good times all around. XD

When your team mates are doing something so stupid--like charging solo into three members of the opposing team--you just can't summon the heart to try and save them?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
So for Paragon people rushing is trash.
In Overwatch there's a few heroes made to do that and it's no problem.

I think anybody with good mobility abilities can go and rush 3 people, as long as they're completely cooled down.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The problem is without proper map warding and mini-map awareness, it's impossible to know that it's just three people. I know this because 70% of my ganks as Kallari come from random scrubs bull-rushing two or three of my team for a fight and being unaware that there's an invisible player trailing them the whole time. :P I love those moments. <3

So...I guess I actually shouldn't complain. XD

But even still, when you have no one to support you in any way and you charge in anyway...I wouldn't try it even with a completed Sparrow. But I play cowardly. :P Mostly, it's Rev scrubs that think they can kill everyone and end up dying badly. New hero syndrome. I've had too many battles with players like that recently. And it's disheartening when the match snowballs in half an hour.

Sunburn?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
It's like a McCree rushing in Overwatch. He's slow and doesn't have any mobility moves... Usually ends up bad unless you're a pro.
It's High Noooon

I usually don't get sunburn, but if I do it's usually just on my shoulders and cheeks and it's gone the next day.
I used to get burned really bad.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I wish so many people didn't think they were pro's in Paragon without having the chops to back it up. XD It's curious to me that being skilled at 'normal' competitive shooting skills don't translate 1/1 into Paragon. It certainly helps of course, but being a MOBA sort of puts a character progression factor into any match; higher skills won't help with a low-level character. Scrub Rampage players bite it all the time because he looks tough but really isn't. I had to learn that the hard way, since I would try to outshoot people with Sparrow and die all the time.

I love that about it because it means even a player like me can still do well in a match. I think I has fallen in love with the game. <3

Time for popsicles to make their appearance in the fridge?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I hate rampage... He's a big counter to twinblast.
A maxed twinblast can take no more than 2 people at the same time, 1 has to be squishy though.

I just got posicles on monday!
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
We got ours Sunday. XD Weird sauce. But they are badly needed this time of year.

Rampage and Graystone both are hard for me as either Kallari or Sparrow, because you basically have to kill them twice over. Or out think them...Rampage is a bit easier actually, since he has less armor and his ability isn't automatic, like Graystone's death dive. With a bit of luck and timing, you can outspeed a Rampage player that is running with low health by killing them before they can activate it. Good times when a Rampage has decided to tower dive. XD

Graystone...I don't even try to take him alone. :\ He takes too much to kill and does too much damage while you're doing it. Teamfights with Graystone are the worst because people don't seem to get that killing him is going to severely damage the entire team...

Revenant is also a stupidly good counter to Kallari, because his spray tracks even while she's invisible, and at higher levels it can kill you almost at full health by itself if there are no other targets for it to track to. -_-

Oddly flavored hot dogs?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Revenant just seems a little broken...
Graystone is so cool, I like his death ability. I can't do much with him though because he's melee and people tend to target melee for some reason.

Reaper (OW) is getting an update that let's one of his abilities automatically reload his weapon like Rev. Coincidence? I think not.

Bad hotdogs make me want to throw up. Weird flavored ones do too. For me there's only 3 kinds... The good ones, the Jewish ones, and the ones filled with cheese.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
He is...very much so. XD You have to outplay him rather than outfight him. Which is fun in its own way, but...not probably conducive to good game balance.

After I master Kellari (or maybe now, because it seems like they can sway the match in your favor, and everyone wants to play an assassin) I'm going to pick up Graystone or Rampage. I'm aiming to have a pool of five characters that I'm good with, that way I can always aid the team. Which is interesting to me, since I hate the 'we are all going to die if you don't form the team like I want' people. AKA: "Do it my way, or I dodge". I slap you.

Peanuts in the shell?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
If you really want to support you should pick up Ariel... I bet it's the hardest hero to master.

I don't like peanuts themselves, but I like the butter and other candy with PB.
I literally do nothing