Ask Kwan

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1: Humm, it looks familiar, but I don't think I've ever had it. It looks good though, especially the more tropical flavors. I am assuming you were talking about the drink and not the word.

Jorgmeisterwork: Oh ok, nice. I sang in a gospel choir when I was really young (5-6?). I was the only white meat in the group. Good times.

To answer your question, I never fought with plush animals, but I did fight with bed/couch pillows. Heck, I still sometimes throw them at my brother.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
What about Rocky Road ice cream?
Jorgmeisterwork
Kwan wrote:Chozon1: Humm, it looks familiar, but I don't think I've ever had it. It looks good though, especially the more tropical flavors. I am assuming you were talking about the drink and not the word.

Jorgmeisterwork: Oh ok, nice. I sang in a gospel choir when I was really young (5-6?). I was the only white meat in the group. Good times.

To answer your question, I never fought with plush animals, but I did fight with bed/couch pillows. Heck, I still sometimes throw them at my brother.
Gospel choirs are the best :D

Ha ha, I must have throwed a whole zoo back then. good times
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote:What about Rocky Road ice cream?
One of the best flavors!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Working all night?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote:Working all night?
Not really. I've had to stay up a little late working on papers, but my mom normally makes sure that I get a good night sleep on school days. Maybe when I start college (yes I had to edit my post because I wrote collage) :P.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Protip: Most college kids can't spell or do basic maths. I don't know why; but it's true.

Sleeping late?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote:Protip: Most college kids can't spell or do basic maths. I don't know why; but it's true.

Sleeping late?
I've pulled a few all-nighters with friends. The longest I've been up is probably close to 40 hours.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Long time. O_o I've done that before, but I'm an old fart now. Which means I can do that, but I get grumpy. XD

Sometimes, the only answer is to walk away scratching your head?
Jorgmeisterwork
General Kwai or general Granger?
Kwan
Chozon1: Oh yes. Either that or a nice facepalm.

Jorgmeisterwork: General Kawaii because I'm so otaku. No but seriously, I've never played C&C, but General Kwan seems cooler.
Jorgmeisterwork
Kwan wrote:Chozon1: Oh yes. Either that or a nice facepalm.

Jorgmeisterwork: General Kawaii because I'm so otaku. No but seriously, I've never played C&C, but General Kwan seems cooler.
:D In fact I dont remember if genera Kwai is the tanks or nuke general.
Granger all the way all the airplanes are unbeatable. I made another guy rage quit online sometime, after making a hole in his defence with f117, right before a mass attack of stealth comanches. What was fun, is that he could easily win bevause i lost every aircraft and was bankrupt. But when I got the spectre gunship power-up and smacked his top tanks he just left. :p
HankTheCowdog
Favorite Cartoon?

God's Not Dead!
Kwan
HankTheCowdog wrote:Favorite Cartoon?
Humm, I don't know. Phineas and Ferb is probably a safe choice. If you include anime, I'd go with Angel Beats.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Transformers: Prime?