Ask Kwan

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I don't know that I've ever participated in a tourney. I mean, I must have at some point...but I can't remember ever doing it. I want to, at some point.

MOBA's?
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:58 am I don't know that I've ever participated in a tourney. I mean, I must have at some point...but I can't remember ever doing it. I want to, at some point.

MOBA's?

I've dabbled in a few, but only ever had a lasting interest in Awesomenauts. Most MOBAs require a time commitment I'm simply not willing to make. Not only does it take serious commitment to get a handle of all the different characters and builds, but a single match can last over an hour. What made Awesomenauts enjoyable for me is that it's a lot easier to pick-up-and-play, the characters are diverse and personable, and the simple fact that I like platformers. It's been quite a while since I last played though.

Still, I'd like to try SMITE someday. Any experience with it?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sadly, no. I think Deepfreeze plays it. I've taken a liking to Vainglory though.

Putting on a movie to nap through?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:00 am Sadly, no. I think Deepfreeze plays it. I've taken a liking to Vainglory though.

Putting on a movie to nap through?

Vainglory looks cool, though I haven't played any mobile games in long time. If I do, it's usually casual time wasters.

I rarely fall asleep during movies or TV shows (my dad on the other-hand. . .). That being said, I've tried to watch Thunderball twice and ended up falling asleep both times. And this is coming from someone who quite likes James Bond movies.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I put on stuff as background noise while I sleep sometimes. I seem to sleep better.

Voltron?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:43 am I put on stuff as background noise while I sleep sometimes. I seem to sleep better.

Voltron?

Another cartoon I've yet to see. What can I say? The Japanese do like their robots (or mecha). Well then, who doesn't? :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been a long time since I've watched the OG Voltron. But the new Netflix version is surprisingly excellent.

Rewriting to lyrics to popular songs?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:51 am Been a long time since I've watched the OG Voltron. But the new Netflix version is surprisingly excellent.

Rewriting to lyrics to popular songs?

I've never taken the time to write anything out, but I do enjoy making up my own lyrics on the spot to a tune that's stuck in my head. It all depends on my mood and what's on my mind as to what the result will be. I also enjoy thinking up alternative styles and playing them in my head. (In all honesty though, I'm really bad with song lyrics, so its just easier to create my own than try to remember them.)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's fun though. :D

Classic Godzilla movies?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:28 am That's fun though. :D

Classic Godzilla movies?

Oh, I completely agree. :)

I've actually never seen any of Godzilla movies. Are they any good?
skeer
Which do you prefer, urban, suburban, or rural area to live in?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
2014 Godzilla was excellent; I like monster movies, as a caveat, but it was far, far better than I thought it would be. I loved it.

Before that...it's hit or miss. XD

How about Kong: Skull Island?
Kwan
skeer wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 am Which do you prefer, urban, suburban, or rural area to live in?

I don't think I'd like living right in the heart of a city; too crowded and I won't have my own yard. Suburbia is what I've most familiar with, and will probably where I'll live when I settle down and have a family (though not in a cookie-cutter development). While I enjoy the rural area, I don't think I'd want my permanent residence to be there. When taking with my brother about the subject, I mentioned that living in village might be nice, as long as its not too far away from a bigger town.
Chozon1 wrote: 2014 Godzilla was excellent; I like monster movies, as a caveat, but it was far, far better than I thought it would be. I loved it.

Before that...it's hit or miss. XD

How about Kong: Skull Island?

Can't say I've seen any of the King Kong movies either. Neither of the franchises particularly interest me, but I'd be more keen to watch Godzilla first.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Skull island looks really good though. I don't imagine I'll be seeing it in theaters, but when it hits DVD I'ma get it. The same people that made Godzilla 2014 are behind it...plus, giant spiders.

Herding cats?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:33 am Skull island looks really good though. I don't imagine I'll be seeing it in theaters, but when it hits DVD I'ma get it. The same people that made Godzilla 2014 are behind it...plus, giant spiders.

Herding cats?

I'd imagine it would be considerably more difficult than heading cows. Still, it could be fun!