Ask Kwan

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:50 am I'm really looking forward to the Ninjago movie. I've not watched the series either, but the Lego movie and Lego Batman movie are two of my favorite movies ever. XD

Drones?

Drones are cool. I've never used one myself - nor do I really plan to buy one - but drone racing looks like it could be fun.

What I'm not a fan of is the government using drones to spy on its citizens, but that's a whole nother topic for discussion (that I'll admit, I don't know much about :wink: ).
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Donuts or danishes?
Kwan
evered wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 am Donuts or danishes?

As much as I enjoy danishes, donuts (doughnuts?) are life.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I call them dough of the nuts.

Cheese or yogurt?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I don't think the government needs drones considering most people use their phones to post everything about themselves on the internet anyway. XD That's been the greatest asset to 'national security' since the 'top secret' file folder was invented.

Melting into the couch to achieve true relaxation?
Kwan
evered wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:27 pm I call them dough of the nuts.

Cheese or yogurt?

Depends on the cheese. I really like yogurt though. For a snack, yogurt wins. But if I could only ever eat of the them, I'd have to go with cheese.
Chozon1 wrote: I don't think the government needs drones considering most people use their phones to post everything about themselves on the internet anyway. XD That's been the greatest asset to 'national security' since the 'top secret' file folder was invented.

That is very true. People will get all up in arms about drones spying on them, but happily walk around with a tracking device in their pocket.
Chozon1 wrote: Melting into the couch to achieve true relaxation?

All you need is a good book and a warm drink and I could live on the couch. Possibly my favorite rainy day pastime.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I do love the good book/couch combo. I'd rather spend rainy days outside and sunny on the couch. XD

Best hand held cultural sandwich variant?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:18 am I do love the good book/couch combo. I'd rather spend rainy days outside and sunny on the couch. XD

Best hand held cultural sandwich variant?

The trick is to find some shade. Or use sunscreen. This still doesn't seem to work for some of us, though. :wink:

Döner kebabs are my favorite, followed closely by Gyros (which share similarities). The döner is quite popular Germany, ever since is was introduced by Turkish immigrants in the '60s. I haven't had one since we left the country, but my dad and I still reminisce about them to this day. There's a restaurant in the area that I'd like to check out sometime, but nothing will be the döner stands I remember.

Man, I could really go for a döner right about now.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Cheese muffins?
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Those things do look tasty.

How about smoked cheese?
Kwan
ZanySauce wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:57 am Cheese muffins?

Never had one before. I'm willing to give (almost) anything a taste, but I don't think I'd care much for them. I prefer my muffins sweet.

Chozon1 wrote: How about smoked cheese?

Absolutely fantastic! I tried applewood cheese a for the first time a few months ago, and now it's one my favorites.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yum! I had smoked mozzarella the other day. It was strong, but good.

Books where you wish you could rewrite a portion of them?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:42 am Yum! I had smoked mozzarella the other day. It was strong, but good.

Books where you wish you could rewrite a portion of them?

The Hunger Games trilogy comes to mind. I wouldn't call them "great" books, but the first one was enjoyable enough. Slowly they began getting darker, and by the third book I'd had enough, and ended up dropping it after the first few chapters.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I never read those, actually. As popular as they were, I kinda figured I would not like them. I realize that sounds arrogant...but still. I like the Harry Potter series though, so I might give them a shot sometime.

TV/movies that end so terrible you want to slap the producers?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favorite webcomics?