Ask Kwan

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:24 am Some days you are Rocky...sometimes, you are that random Russian guy that Rocky beats.

Discovering new bands?

Always a fun time, especially if they are relatively unknown. I recently discovered the Axis of Awesome thanks to a Ted Talk, and well. . .I guess they're interesting? Bandcamp is a great place to discover new artists, but expect to find some weird stuff there too. :)
Here's a band I recently discovered there that I quite like. Let me know what you think!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Good sounds. Not really my style, but aside from that, no complaints.

Accidentally belching very loudly?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:30 am Good sounds. Not really my style, but aside from that, no complaints.

Accidentally belching very loudly?

Who said it was an accident? For me, it's an accomplishment! :)

In all seriousness, this is exactly why soda should be avoided at professional gatherings....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
If you could turn in invisible what would be the first thing you would do?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Oh, I take pride in a nice loud belch. I work on honing the art as best I can, and think a loud belch is an appreciation for good cooking. But I forgot who I was with the other day and let out a blast in company which would not find it humorous. >_>

Post-apocalyptic fiction?
Kwan
evered wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:01 am If you could turn in invisible what would be the first thing you would do?

Become a magician. That or open up a haunted house.

Chozon1 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:15 am Oh, I take pride in a nice loud belch. I work on honing the art as best I can, and think a loud belch is an appreciation for good cooking. But I forgot who I was with the other day and let out a blast in company which would not find it humorous. >_>

Post-apocalyptic fiction?

Us guys (my dad and brother) like a nice belch, but I can't say my mom shares the sentiment. I'll make sure my children respect the art of the belch (in good company, of course :wink:).

I can't say post-apocalyptic fiction my favorite genre - especially when zombies are involved - but it can make for an interesting setting. The stories tend to be a bit too bleak for me taste, but then again, I haven't read much in the genre. There is something about the fight for one's survival that gets your adrenaline pumping!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yeah, I hate bleak stories. I like happy endings, and it feels like most post-apocalyptic fiction is just an excuse to kill characters in as horrible a way as possible. O_o

Salads in general?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 am Yeah, I hate bleak stories. I like happy endings, and it feels like most post-apocalyptic fiction is just an excuse to kill characters in as horrible a way as possible. O_o

Salads in general?

Salads are great. My dad often makes one for lunch, and sometimes I'll ask him to make extra for myself. Throw on as many different vegetables as you can find, and top it off with some balsamic vinegar and a little graded cheese, and your all set. I wouldn't substitute it for a full meal, but they are a good source of energy. My grandpa calls it rabbit food - a phrase my brother was quick to adapt. :)
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Singing or dancing? :D
Kwan
evered wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:38 am Singing or dancing? :D

Easy, singing. I catch myself singing all the time: listening to music in the car, walking down the street, in the shower. Can't forget singing along during Worship Service too. Usually when I'm really into a song (and alone), I can't help but dance a little (very poorly, albeit, but who cares?).
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Kwan wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 pm
evered wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:38 am Singing or dancing? :D

Easy, singing. I catch myself singing all the time: listening to music in the car, walking down the street, in the shower. Can't forget singing along during Worship Service too. Usually when I'm really into a song (and alone), I can't help but dance a little (very poorly, albeit, but who cares?).
*does a little dance*
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The various Lego movies?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:30 am The various Lego movies?

I got part way through The Lego Movie while on the way to Montana for a mission trip, but our youth pastor ended at the time ended up taking away my friend's phone before we could finish it. I get that he wanted us to socialize with each other, but it was an 8hr+ car ride, and after a few hours, we had run out of things to talk about. It's not like watching a movie together is exactly antisocial, either. :x

The BIONICLE films hold a special place in my heart, especially the first two. I don't care how "good" they really are, as far as nostalgia is concerned, they're 10/10s in my book. I've also remember watching Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers, which was pretty fun. Eventually I'd like to check out the The LEGO Ninjago Movie as well, despite knowing hardly anything about the series. The NINJAGO City set is one the most impressive I've seen by LEGO. If I had the disposable income, maybe I'd be tempted to pick it up.
Kwan
evered wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:20 am *does a little dance*

*makes a little noise*

Spoiler:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm really looking forward to the Ninjago movie. I've not watched the series either, but the Lego movie and Lego Batman movie are two of my favorite movies ever. XD

Drones?