Ask Kwan

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:53 am Interesting. It's heavily processed and mostly vegetable oil, but in the right applications I like it. It's unbeatable for queso dip and patty melts. But then, I can't eat shrimp or cooked spinach without triggering my gag reflex, so I won't mock you. XD Of course, for a dollar, I'd be willing to barf, so...

Fresh deli pizzas?

For my brother it's peas. And a selection of other foods. But mostly peas. I personally love them (and pretty much all vegetables).

Pizza is great to begin with, but when it's fresh, it's irresistible. Unfortunately, I don't really know any good delis near where I live. Proceeds to open Google Maps.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I usually buy the pizzas from Sam's deli/refrigerated food sections. They're surprisingly amazing.

The various mountain dew flavors?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 am I usually buy the pizzas from Sam's deli/refrigerated food sections. They're surprisingly amazing.

The various mountain dew flavors?

I actually prefer most of them to the original, which can have a bit of a strange aftertaste. My favorites are probably Baja Blast, Livewire, and White Out in that order. The Kickstarters aren't bad either if you're looking for some extra caffeine but don't want a coffee.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I almost never want coffee...I prefer Voltage, though. I like blue things. Plus, the ginseng actually gives me the jitters, which is something caffeine hasn't done for years.

Intravenous caffeine drip?
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
:arrow: emoji?
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:59 am I almost never want coffee...I prefer Voltage, though. I like blue things. Plus, the ginseng actually gives me the jitters, which is something caffeine hasn't done for years.

Intravenous caffeine drip?

Some nights I could really use this. Pitch this to college students and first-time parents, and you could make some serious bank!
iFlyHaxor wrote::arrow: emoji?

A bit of an odd one. I thought smiles were supposed to represent faces :?: I prefer to use '→'. :lol:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
People complaining about stuff that isn't even a real issue?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Do you... eat....popcorn?!
:lol:
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 am People complaining about stuff that isn't even a real issue?

We all do it at one point or another but of course our complaints are legitimate. . .. The occasional "rant" is all in good fun, but nobody wants to hang around a complainer. It comes across as ungrateful.
evered wrote: Do you... eat....popcorn?!
:lol:

Popcorn is great, especially caramel corn!
Comotto
Peas and mushroom pizza! Avoid artificially produced drinks, we don't know the long range affects. Unless medically necessary avoid anything with the word FREE (e.g. sugar free, fat free, etc.) the substitutes used are worse than what's removed. Soda is a big NO, diet drinks a bigger NO, NO! Use flavored seltzers and add a little of your favorite juice. Stevia should be the only no calorie sweetener. RAMEN noodles ( Devil's noodles ) pure salt, the worst thing you can eat! (gets down off soapbox)

CARZ
Kwan
Comotto wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm Peas and mushroom pizza! Avoid artificially produced drinks, we don't know the long range affects. Unless medically necessary avoid anything with the word FREE (e.g. sugar free, fat free, etc.) the substitutes used are worse than what's removed. Soda is a big NO, diet drinks a bigger NO, NO! Use flavored seltzers and add a little of your favorite juice. Stevia should be the only no calorie sweetener. RAMEN noodles ( Devil's noodles ) pure salt, the worst thing you can eat! (gets down off soapbox)

CARZ

I'm guessing this was posted in the wrong discussion as there aren't any questions addressed to me, but I'll reply regardless.

Peas on pizza doesn't sound bad (mushroom pizza is great). I rarely drink soda (never diet); water is my favorite drink anyways. Stevia is the only thing keeping my coffee from remaining black, and I don't eat ramen (the processed stuff, but I would like to try real raman someday). I'll keep an eye out for FREE labels, unless we're talking about free food, in which case, ignore everything I previously said.
Comotto
Kwan wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:29 am
Comotto wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm Peas and mushroom pizza! Avoid artificially produced drinks, we don't know the long range affects. Unless medically necessary avoid anything with the word FREE (e.g. sugar free, fat free, etc.) the substitutes used are worse than what's removed. Soda is a big NO, diet drinks a bigger NO, NO! Use flavored seltzers and add a little of your favorite juice. Stevia should be the only no calorie sweetener. RAMEN noodles ( Devil's noodles ) pure salt, the worst thing you can eat! (gets down off soapbox)

CARZ

I'm guessing this was posted in the wrong discussion as there aren't any questions addressed to me, but I'll reply regardless.

Peas on pizza doesn't sound bad (mushroom pizza is great). I rarely drink soda (never diet); water is my favorite drink anyways. Stevia is the only thing keeping my coffee from remaining black, and I don't eat ramen (the processed stuff, but I would like to try real raman someday). I'll keep an eye out for FREE labels, unless we're talking about free food, in which case, ignore everything I previously said.
This was in response to the general discussion which mentioned peas, pizza, caffeine drinks etc.

CARZ
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Soda is good for your metaphysicals and artificial flavorings have been around since the 50's; salt is a chemical as necessary to the body as water, and as long as you are not predisposed to--or suffering from--hypertension your kidneys will flush the excess without issue; Stevia has only been in mainstream use for a few decades so literally no one knows what its side effects are despite 'health' proponents championing it, and diet soda tastes like distilled garbage liquid anyway.

The Word Reclaimed?
Kwan
Nice response. :D

First I'd heard of the series, but I'll keep an eye on it. Have you read them? Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have, and I would actually call the series amazing. Steve Rzasa manages to paint a picture of a dark, troubled Sc-Fi future where Christianity is mocked and persecuted...without it being a hopeless, emo one that goes the cliche Christian path of ending in the apocalypse. :lol: His characters are believable and human, his universe is realistic and futuristic all at once, and story itself is just incredibly good.

Really, no complaints. It's some of the best speculative fiction on the market now, I think. Let alone Christian speculative fiction. He's one of my favorite authors, granted, but it's just a good book. Your mileage may vary though. XD

Little Caesars?