Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
baconisgood23 wrote:?
I kept waiting for the epic part to begin. Really?

I'll see your "epic" fluffypop and raise you... a flaming bagpiper.

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
That...
was...
incredible...

I feel like a better man.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Kilts are the garmentry of the future.

Bleach is all kinds of nasty?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:That...
was...
incredible...

I feel like a better man.
I know what you mean.

Australian - cool.

Australian punk in a kilt = even cooler.

Australian punk in a kilt playing AC DC = way cool.

Australian punk in a kilt playing AC DC on the bagpipes = Nearly impossibly cool.

Australian punk in a kilt playing AC DC on flaming bagpipes = More coolness than a normal person can usually stand!
Chozon1 wrote:Kilts are the garmentry of the future.
And the past. Kilts are eternally cool.
Chozon1 wrote:Bleach is all kinds of nasty?

As a laundry cleaner, it is incredibly effective - especially for whites. For other purposes, its usage can be varied (e.g. pour it and some baking soda down a clogged drainpipe). If you're referring to the anime series, I've never seen it, so I can't judge.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Never seen the series...not a fan of the chemical unless there's a hazmat situation (Bleach really does kill everything). Smells bad.

Plus, I'm always afraid I'll mix it with something otherwise innocuous and turn it into a poisonous gas and get someone killed. O_o

Chalk and chalkboard, or upgrading to digital?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Plus, I'm always afraid I'll mix it with something otherwise innocuous and turn it into a poisonous gas and get someone killed. O_o
... what's the down side again? :twisted:
Chozon1 wrote:Chalk and chalkboard, or upgrading to digital?
Do they make digital "chalkboards?" It seems like the only place I find chalkboards any more is at church - most schools have those white boards with the smelly dry erase markers now. But the idea of a digital "chalkboard" is something I find intriguing... would it be like a giant wall-mounted version of an iPad?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The downside is that you can't always have Roy and Johnny nearby to save you.

And...I don't know. In theory it would be. I saw it in a video game about 6 years ago and naturally assumed it was real now. >_>

Is a resume important if you have nothing to fill it with?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Is a resume important if you have nothing to fill it with?
Yes, because you should always have something to put on it, anyway. The schools you attended (and graduated, if applicable), past jobs - even if it was simply mowing lawns or babysitting - organizations and groups you belong to, your church membership, if you think it'll help. And don't forget the references. Pretty much the only time you won't have something to put on your resume is if you've been comatose for a good portion of your life and remain so... and if that's the case, then you probably have more important things to think about than looking for work.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hmm...short on references, actually. I basically have been comatose.

Steam power?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:Hmm...short on references, actually. I basically have been comatose.
You've been here for several years and are a site admin. I'm sure that, if you asked politely, you could get permission to list a couple people who help run things here as references. :)
Chozon1 wrote:Steam power?
Of course! In addition to being a mainstay of the steampunk genre, it's still being used today. If I recall correctly, it's how nuclear power plants are run, with nuclear material providing the method to transform the water into steam to turn the turbines.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Possibly...but then, I haven't been that great of an admin. XD

I really, really want to build a steam-powered Motorcycle. Like...it'd be my preferred method of transportation. O_o

Steampunk?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:Possibly...but then, I haven't been that great of an admin. XD
Even if that were the case, with more than 24,000 posts under your account, I'm sure you've made a few feirnds along the way. :)
Chozon1 wrote:I really, really want to build a steam-powered Motorcycle. Like...it'd be my preferred method of transportation. O_o
... are you a gnome? :lol:
Chozon1 wrote:Steampunk?
I find the concept intriguing, but really haven't read or watched much of it to make an informed decision. The closest I've come is in the occasional Miyazaki movie (e.g. Howl's Moving Castle), and I'm not sure how much that counts.

Oh, and the appearance in "The Guild." And I'm pretty sure that doesn't count....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hopefully so.

And...I don't think I have any gnomish blood. XD But come on...that'd rock. Can you imagine that looks I'd get?

I'm not really an expert on steampunk myself. I like the atmosphere around it for the most part, but I've not really read/watched anything about it.

Lists or memory?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:
Lists or memory?
Lists, definitely. The only bad part is when I forget where I put the list....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice. XD I've done that before.

Placing a really valuable item someplace safe, only to forget where you put it?