Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
WAit, plastic cheese?! I can't Imange what a grilled cheese would taste like...

IMG_2050.JPG
IMG_2050.JPG (10.6 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Starfire11 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:53 pm
Sstavix wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:06 pm It's not that different from the "strange concept" which led to the creation of a lot of other heavily-processed fake foods. Like American cheese. *shudder*
We found another "Plastic American 'Cheese' " supporter! :lol:
Cheese should not stick to the refrigerator when you throw it.
Starfire11 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:53 pm Favorite candle scent?
There are a lot of really great candle scents out there, but you really can't go wrong with vanilla.
ZanySauce wrote: Would you rather have the ability to fly or use telekinesis? :)
Depends. Can I have a telekinetic power strong enough to lift myself off the ground? ;)
evered wrote: WAit, plastic cheese?! I can't Imagine what a grilled cheese would taste like...
If you have tried one with American "cheese," then you don't have to imagine it. As for my household, a medium cheddar is the best way to go.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Best and worst time playing prism?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:02 am Best and worst time playing prism?
Best time? That's hard to say, but it had to have been sometime while exploring some of the caverns in the resource world, mining away in my little extensive mining complex. Especially once I decided to try and mine obsidian. It can be an intriguing challenge to listen for lava pockets and rivers, then block regions with cobblestone and using buckets of water to transform lava into obsidian. Best of all, it's something I can do at my own pace, and not nearly as frantic as trying to fight off zombie hordes. There was one time when a couple other players decided to come and help with harvesting obsidian. They TPed to me, and we all worked together to explore the caverns and find lava.

Worst time? One player - I don't remember his name - decided to try and spam the chat channel with some moronic rap battle. He tried to get me involved, but it seemed to consist of hopping up and down while he made up everything. It was time that I could have spent mining. Eventually I teleported back to my region and continued mining. I just ignored whatever it was he was talking about, because it no longer interested me. I don't know if he still plays, and I don't remember his name. My apologies if you're still around, whoever you are, but if you're looking to role-play with another player, it's considered to be extremely impolite to tell them what their own character is doing.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Interesting... I have a feeling you like to mine? :P

Favorite mob In Minecraft?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:31 am Interesting... I have a feeling you like to mine? :P
I do, actually. I enjoy the resource gathering elements the most, probably followed by the exploration aspects of the game. Building can be entertaining, but there is a lot of stuff about building that I don't understand at this point - especially where redstone is involved. The combat elements are portions of the game I have the least interest in - especially PvP. In fact, if I'm playing on a single-player game, I typically change the settings to "Peaceful" so I won't have to deal with enemy mobs interrupting my game. ;)
evered wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:31 am Favorite mob In Minecraft?
Hmm... probably the villagers. It's interesting to see these plain, simple folks living their lives the best they can, scurrying around at night because they're afraid of the monsters, and offering hopeful trades to visitors like myself. If you're referring more to hostile creatures, I'd have to say spiders. If you leave them alone, they leave you alone, and I'm all right with that.

Least favorite? Creepers. It is very seldom that I am able to kill one of these things before they explodonate. As a result, whenever I'm gathering resources, I usually don't have much gunpowder. Incidentally, I've never traveled to the Nether when I wasn't in creative mode, and I've never been to The End in any way, shape or form. So my experience with creatures that live in these areas is extremely limited.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Deer or reindeer?
IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2041.JPG (60.15 KiB) Viewed 2213 times
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Hmm... I'll have to say deer. I've never eaten reindeer....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
American cheese has some very valid uses. Given its fat base, it liquefies far better than pretty much any other cheese in existence. Therefore, it's an excellent vehicle for cheeses like cheddar.

Plus, cheese dip. Which may be a regional thing. But it is delicious, and made with pasteurized, processed, cheese product. Because you cannot, in fact, make it with real cheese unless you make a base. Which doesn't taste nearly as good with chips.

*puts on sunglasses made of cheese*

It's always sad to finish a good book series?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:35 am American cheese has some very valid uses. Given its fat base, it liquefies far better than pretty much any other cheese in existence. Therefore, it's an excellent vehicle for cheeses like cheddar.

Plus, cheese dip. Which may be a regional thing. But it is delicious, and made with pasteurized, processed, cheese product. Because you cannot, in fact, make it with real cheese unless you make a base. Which doesn't taste nearly as good with chips.
Nacho cheese dip is pretty good, I'll admit. And you can make some good mac and cheese with Velveeta.

But on a sandwich? I'll take real cheese, please.

Chozon1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:35 am It's always sad to finish a good book series?
Depends on how the series is finished. Some book series - such as Harry Potter - has a very satisfying end, and you don't necessarily want a sequel because of the way it finished. But there are some that have a disappointingly abrupt conclusion, almost as if the author ran out of ideas and just didn't want to wrap things up in a nice way. "And then a meteor hit the house and everyone died. The end!"

Of course, the saddest way to end a series is because the author dies and wasn't able to finish it. Others may try to finish the series on behalf of the deceased, but it often isn't the same....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Ea-Eat?! Uh, that's a bit disturbing...

Favorite monkey species?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:16 am Ea-Eat?! Uh, that's a bit disturbing...

Favorite monkey species?
Not sure. I've never eaten a monkey....

But I do think finger monkeys (a.k.a. pygmy marmosets) are cute....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Danishs or waffles?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
I would have to go for waffles. Especially Belgian waffles. Those square holes serve as pits for tasty maple syrup goodness....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Mmmm maple syrup...

Potatoes or Patatoes? (Meaning which way do you say it)