Ask Emwok

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
They are glorious. That is all.

Ramen noodles, or a tasty sammich?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I take da sammich. Especially a sammich like one of these:

Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Nice. XD

Subway, or Lenny's?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Subway. I haven't seen a Lenny's where I live now, but when I went to Lenny's where I used to live, I just remember they had good potato chips.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I like both, but I think Lenny's is a more authentic sammich. And I like the relish.

Pogeymons?
Emwok
CCGR addict
I wuvs da pogeymons. Pokémon X is the first game I've gotten, but I'm planning on getting Soul Silver and White Version 2 at some point. I managed to get a Kyogre through wonder trade one night and I traded it for a Rayquaza. I found out that the Kyogre was hacked in, but a Kyogre is a Kyogre.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice. I haven't played the series since the original Silver, but I've been wanting to get back into it. Fun stuff.

Ever catch the Legendary's?
oneofthebest
Noob
Noob
how big is your lego collection?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Yes. In fact, I have beat it once and have reset it to get 2 of each legendary. One of my friends has Y and he is doing the same thing. Once we both have the unique legendaries, we are going to trade them so we can each have both legendaries. Unfortunately I made the legendary bird faint and did not get to catch it so I think I'll use my master ball on the legendary bird this time.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice. XD I kind of want to Get Diamond, since it's so cheap now, but it probably makes more sense to get White or Black.

Do they still have the weird fruit thing?
Emwok
CCGR addict
oneofthebest wrote:how big is your lego collection?
Sorry I didn't see this one before. My lego collection is quite large. I have a lot of lego star wars sets including Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, the Imperial Star Destroyer, the ARC-170 Starfighter (the original set) and an old B-Wing set that has long since fallen apart and been lost in my bin of loose pieces. I also have a set from Mars Mission and other various sets.
Chozon1 wrote:Nice. XD I kind of want to Get Diamond, since it's so cheap now, but it probably makes more sense to get White or Black.

Do they still have the weird fruit thing?
There are berries in X and Y, but I don't use them often. Today I found out that Platinum is probably the best one to get. It has at least 3 - 5 legendaries in it including Arceus (you can trade them for anything on the GTS right now) and Giritina which is just a great Pokémon to have. I have a Pokémon wishlist, but I'm not sure which ones I'm gonna get first. There are some fan-made pokemon games called Omicron and I think the other one is called Zeta (both named after Greek letters).
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ooh...grabbing Zeta/Omicron as I type this. Free pogeymonz.

If I had my druthers, I'd get SoulSilver, since that was my favorite game back in the day. But I now that you've said that, I may get platinum first...cheaper, too.

Ever get into the TCG?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Unfortunately no. I am however into Yu-Gi-Oh! My dad thinks 1 TCG is enough because yugioh already eats my moneez for lunch. :/ If I get the chance, I will get into it.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I actually prefer the games. All of the pogeymons, none of the booster packs. Plus, I have Warmachine. <3

Failstate?
Emwok
CCGR addict
I googled it because I had no idea what it was and came up with a book. I have never read it, but it might be one that I read after I finish the Ranger's Apprentice series.
Spoiler: