Fathom123

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey guys,

This thread is for your gossip needs in regard to me personally. I guess that's how this works. Feel free to ask questions and make bold statements of how awesome you think I am. Also, humbleness is a trait I take pride in.

If there's anything you would like to know about me, feel free and ask.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
PC or Mac?
Also, humbleness is a trait I take pride in.
Oh, I saw what you did there... :P
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Macs are solid computers. I enjoy their processing power and the OS is pretty sweet, however, I would prefer a high end PC over a mac any day. A really sweet dell xps or alienware would be epic for laptop gaming.

Other than that, I would prefer a homemade rig that can play any game at max settings. Perhaps one day the Lord will open a door and I will have that sweet gaming computer. For now, I have a decent laptop that runs well and does what I need it to and for that I'm super grateful.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Good political answer, sir...
Hit me with a homemade rig fist-bump.

As for cars: Domestic, Japanese or European?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Honestly, I've never really been a car guy. If I had to choose, it would be a BMW. Probably one of the M Series.

Currently I drive a saturn. One of the best cars ever made. On one occasion, I drove it and it ran out of oil. It began to seize up. I pulled over, put oil in it and it worked just fine. Great on gas and a reliable car all around.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
For someone whose not a car guy, classy choice. M series is good.
If you're leaking oil, it's only a matter of time. Do you know if it's dripping out of the car? If not, it's probably burning up an you might have a cracked seal around a valve.
In my amateur opinion, that is.

How would you compare Fallout 1 + 2 to Fallout 3?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I only played the first fallout games a long time ago. Sadly, at the time, I wasn't as interested in them as I was in games like Baldur's Gate.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas however, I love! Both games, I make a sneak/sniper character. In Fallout 3, he has the chinese stealth suit and the energy sniper rifle (can't remember the name).

In New Vegas I have a .50 Cal sniper Riffle. I can drop deathclaws with one shot.

I like the story for fallout 3 over New Vegas but New Vegas is still pretty cool.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
how long have you been married?
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I've been married for three wonderful years.
neilestuye
best trolling moment?

Keep it clean and pg 13 pls.
[Steam: neilestuye]
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hard to say. I've been away from gaming forums for a good while now. The last time I was really involved with a forum it was probably around 2008 or so.

I'm not much of a troll.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
And for that, we are grateful.

Have you ever hung a pair of underwear from the ceiling fan?
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:And for that, we are grateful.

Have you ever hung a pair of underwear from the ceiling fan?
I'm sure by mistake. As previously mentioned I'm married and when things start flying, they start flying.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'm not sure how to take that. :lol:

Flashlights?
neilestuye
what's your take on the world?
[Steam: neilestuye]