Ask the Mormon

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Have I asked your thoughts on 8th edition 40K?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 am Have I asked your thoughts on 8th edition 40K?
I like it. Very flexible. You can play it however you like. I mean, that was always the case, but it's nice to feel like that kind of flexibility has been officially designed into the system.

I've already completed a squad of Primaris Marines. I want to take a picture to share but I can't find my light box...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
If you could be any animal in the world, What would it be?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
An eagle.

"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Awesome! ^_^

How about Shadespire?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Zero interest
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yeah, it didn't look that fun to me either. Normally I like boxed games too.

Any thoughts on The Last Jedi?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
I'm a little nervous about how much the images in the trailer reminded me of The Empire Strikes Back.

The Force Awakens was very much like A New Hope, which is forgivable because they needed to establish that they understand Star Wars and that they can make a good film... But the whole trilogy can't be a remake of the original trilogy. It can't, or it'll be a waste of time.

Now, a fan theory I saw seems to be borne out by what little was shown in the trailer, and if that fan theory is correct, that would be flat awesome. I just hope the filmmakers have the guts to go through with it.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kinda feels like they're going the Jolee route, from Knights of the Old Republic. And I think I would be OK with that as long as Kylo get's stabbed in the end. >_> It can be in passing. Just /lightsaber'd before the credits roll.

Spooky halloween themed foods?
Starfire11
Preferred form of stealthy transportation?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:15 am Kinda feels like they're going the Jolee route, from Knights of the Old Republic. And I think I would be OK with that as long as Kylo get's stabbed in the end. >_> It can be in passing. Just /lightsaber'd before the credits roll.

Spooky halloween themed foods?
Ummmm..... Boo Berry?
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Starfire11 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm Preferred form of stealthy transportation?
K.I.T.T. in stealth mode.

—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Eyeball meatballs. Pimiento cheese, dyed green to look like grass. Soda's relabeled in gross ways. The Halloween food genre is quite broad.

Craft fairs in the fall?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Yes, especially if they have those wooden pictures that are cut and stained to resemble a stained glass window.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hmm...haven't seen those in my area. They sound pretty! :D

Thanksgiving day prep?