Ask the Mormon

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I do love me some cheesecake...At the moment though, I'd vastly prefer a steamy plate of chicken wings.

Duct-taping people to walls?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Been tempted to do it to my kids a few times...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Have you been to any awesome Cons?
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Last time I was at a con was... CastleCon... I think... In Frederick, MD around 1994.

I LARPed Vampire: The Masquerade.

My shame knows no bounds.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
We all have our dark secrets sir, I don't hold it against you. I spent a weekend once dressed like I was from the Renaissance era because a friend convinced me it was cool. Last weekend I did that.

How do you like your character so far in the game? Is he everything you hoped for?
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
When did dressing medieval style become a dark, shameful secret? >:( I dress like a monk fairly frequently. Or do during the summer, anyway.

There's no way to beat bad rolling?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
fathom123 wrote:We all have our dark secrets sir, I don't hold it against you. I spent a weekend once dressed like I was from the Renaissance era because a friend convinced me it was cool. Last weekend I did that.

How do you like your character so far in the game? Is he everything you hoped for?
So far, yes. Then again, I'm so rusty I didn't have much in the way of expectations anyway. In my gaming club, I'm the forever GM.
Chozon1 wrote: There's no way to beat bad rolling?
Yes. There is. You can own it!

"Ok my knights charge into your flank.... Need 4's to hit..."

:rolls 4 1's:

"And apparently they were pointing the wrong end of their lances at the target and did nothing! Wooo!"
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
It's pretty fun to GM for the good and bad rolls.

No question, just wanted to say that I'm really liking your Misconceptions threads. I'm learning a ton!
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
HankTheCowdog
What is your job? If you think this too personal I understand.

God's Not Dead!
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:It's pretty fun to GM for the good and bad rolls.

No question, just wanted to say that I'm really liking your Misconceptions threads. I'm learning a ton!
I'm glad! I liked the video you posted in the one about gravity, because it really does capture the purpose of all this.
HankTheCowdog wrote:What is your job? If you think this too personal I understand.
I'm a web developer for Johns Hopkins University. I specialize in Java, Liferay Portal and Authentication. For my night job I do the same sort of work under contract for various clients.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
HankTheCowdog
What inspired your avatar?

God's Not Dead!
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Marvin the Martian was always one of my favorite Loony Tunes villains... and since he's wearing a Roman Legionary's helmet and I've been on a classical history kick, it was the perfect combo.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pulling up old carpet is a great way to get black lung?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Not unless your carpet covers a pile of coal dust...
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Plague then. So much plague.

Is it a problem that I already have my next Cygnar unit picked out even though I haven't played a game? O_O